Hello I'm Back

Nico's POV
I really don't know what to do

Fake a fight? That's all I got? I can't even plan a date now I gotta plan a fight.

Will's in this too, he for sure doesn't want to actually be married I mean we were friend and only friends. He's gotta have some ideas about his fight what we have to show VV.....

I got to class and sat down. Ducking chemistry. I'm so failing this course. I saw someone sit down next to me but I paid no mind. I was just chilling on my phone while I waiting for class to start.

Suddenly this person gave me a light push "so rude to not acknowledge your bestest friend in the world"

I looked at the person and speak of the devil it was VV. I gave him the fakest smile you can ever give to a person "Heyyyyyyyy man how you doing....."

Octavian rolled his eyes "so how's thing doing with Will?"

"Good..." One word answers are not good but I don't know what to say to this overly hipper human.

"Hmmmm that doesn't sound to good.. by the way did you take his last name or did he take yours?"
Oh shit I don't even know... "Um we combined our names it's Di Angelo- Solces....."

"Nice that's what I would have done if I married you" he laughed at his own joke

I looked at him and smiled "I would just keep my own name I mean who would even want your last name."

Octavian gasped and looked fake shocked "Burrrnnnn Damn Di Angelo if I knew you were a savage like that I wouldn't have fucked around" he laughed slapping his own knee

I rolled my eyes and smiled "Damn right I'm a savage"

"Ok class settle down.... in today's lesson we are going to learn"

Octavian came close to my ear and whispered "No but seriously you have to tell me how everything is going so far with Will"

I smiled weakly, nodded my head  and gestures for him to be quite because I was "paying attention" to class