Chapter 5

It's been about a week since, well ya know. I'm currently sitting in front of Bruce. He's been kinda like a therapist to me, he's wrapping my shoulder.
"I looked at the security footage."
"You did?"
"Yes," he turns on his computer and pulled up the footage, "you see that figure on the balcony?"
I looked closer, "yea... holy shit, that's Loki!"

Thats when i remembered that day i had written my last entry in my journal before the whole fiasco. I explained this to Bruce. He listened. After i finished he excused himself, I'm guessing to go tell Tony.

"I'm going to fucking kill that SOB!"
"Who?" I screamed, "calm down its me."
I turn to see Bucky standing in the door way. I look down. "Why are you here?"
"I came to check on you."
"I don't see why you would."
"I didn't have to come, you know?" He saunters farther into the room, "I came to talk to you actually."
"If its about what happened, then come back when im dead." I say sarcastically.
He chuckles, "I know how you felt. I've been through it too." I know he has, i read his file awhile back, out of boredom.
He sits next to me, "so who were you talking about killing?"
I grunt, "Thor's brother, Loki."
He nodded, "i don't know who that is but ok."

We sat in silence, it was a little awkward but not completely uncomfortable.

**
Bucky's PoV

I sat on the couch watching some tv show Sam wanted Steve and i to watch. But i can't focus on it. I can't forget the look in Scarlett's eyes. I stand up and leave the room. I need to move around. As i progress down the hallway, I see Bruce leave a room. I peer in and see Scar sitting on a table... this must be his lab or something, maybe his room, i don't know. As i enter the room i hear her say "I'm going to fucking kill that SOB!"
"Who?" I say. She screams, i didn't mean to startle her. "Calm down, its me."
She looks at me then turns away. "Why are you here?" Guilt was evident in her voice.
"I came to check on you."
"I don't see why you would."
"I didn't have to come, you know?" I saunters farther into the room, "I came to talk to you, actually."
"If its about what happened, then come back when im dead." She says.
I chuckles, "I know how you felt. I've been through it too." I sit down next to her, "so who were you talking about killing?"
"Thor's brother, Loki."
I nod slowly, "i don't know who that is but ok."

We sit there in silence for a little. "You know what i haven't done for i long time?"
"You say have sex, I'm leaving." She laughs.
"Ha, that is true, but no not what im talking about. I haven't been dancing in awhile."
"Isn't that the same thing?" I bust out in laughter. "Oh, wait are you trying to ask me on a date?" I nod.
"I mean if you want to."
She looks sad, "i don't know, im kind of on house arrest for awhile..."
"We'll do it here. Im pretty sure dance clubs are different from the 40's."
"You don't even want to know." She smiles.

//last chapter i said a couple chapters before the next entry, i might change that.\\