Two Days till Thanksgiving

Today my mama and dada bought the turkey, dressing, and much more. They took me with them. But I didn't want to go. It was like they were making me to go. I hate that I'm a baby and I just can't stay by myself at home when they go shopping. But when I was in the shopping cart I remember the mystery man. The mystery man that sat in the corner of my birthday party and where he look though my window when I was watching tv.
But I can't be worry about that I have to worry about something else. Something every baby dislike. Something I disputed to myself about why I have to go. This is why I hate my mama and dada. They think I have no clue about it and something I can't say it out loud. They're making me go to The Moon to the Sun Daycare Center. It's a very big word and I can't even say it out loud. But I can say it in my head. I over heard my mama and dada talking the other day. They say that I will be going next month in December. I ask myself why December.  I think December should be only for Christmas and no daycare.
I wonder if that mystery man has anything to do with that. If so I will be so angry. I will be the most disgusted baby in the whole world with that mystery man.  I think he just might have something to do with this. This time I'm going to trust my insanity on this.
After we shop today we went home. I think my mama and dada thought I was a sleep but the truth was that I really wasn't and I over heard them talking about all who's coming on Thanksgiving. I know that both of my aunts, uncle which is Santa Bill, both my maw maws, ugly Crazy Fill, and lots of people I don't know. Then I thought that the mystery man might be coming. If he is coming I wouldn't know what to do. I know if he's coming I'm going on a very long hike with or without my mama and dada.
I woke up from what my mama and dada whatsoever called it a nap.  But I knew I really wasn't sleeping. I was to busy listening to mama and dada on what they were talking about. I don't know why they thought I was sleeping. Who in the right mind could go to sleep in the middle of the day. People always say that babies go to sleep all the time. But the ugly truth is that we don't we just act like we're sleeping just so that you people will leave us babies alone. But believe it or not babies need there time alone from y'all crazy people.  Because you people have no respect for us babies. 
I just can't really wait for Thanksgiving day so that when I'm on the floor watching for my mama and dada eat.  Then waiting for my turn to eat. But while I wait there will be perfectly good food that people are so insane because they will droop perfectly good scraps of food on the floor.

Author Notes: Hi. I'm Eh2198 I hope you love this story. Fun fact it only took me a half of a day to make this chapter happen for y'all. If you like this chapter vote for this and share this chapter! Follow me on: TWITTER @YourDisneyFan1 INSTAGRAM @Eh2198w.
If there is any grammar errors please, please, tell me thanks.
HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING 🍴!!!!!!!!!!!Love Y'all