One day till Thanksgiving

It's one day till Thanksgiving and my mama and dada is acting unusual. I just don't get why are they acting like that. Could it be the mystery man. Could it be Thanksgiving. I just don't get why. I wonder if they are on dugs because they sure are acting act like they may be. I wonder all the time. Sometimes I wonder so hard I won't know where I am at.
My mama and dada got own to be because I got in the fridge and got some of the Thanksgiving food for tomorrow. After they got own to me they put me in the playpen. I just about had it with them and the playpen. I have got to come up with a punishment for my mama and dada. I will get in big trouble. But it will tech them to them on why they shouldn't put me in the playpen.
Now the punishment would be the biggest punishment of all. It has to be something they won't know. A punishment that will end all punishment. A punishment that will get me on the naughty list with Mr. Clause. Yes, the big man. The man who gives to everybody. The big man that is more powerful that the President Trump. Yes, the big man is more better Trump. The big man can talk better, eat better, walk better, drink better, take a bath better, can get you what you want better that Trump.

Author Notes:  Hi.  I'm Eh2198 I hope you love this story.  Fun fact it I started on the 23 of Nov. and ended on the 23 it took me maybe 10 minutes to write this chapter.  If you like this chapter vote for this and share this chapter!  Follow me on: TWITTER @YourDisneyFan1 INSTAGRAM @Eh2198w.
If there is any grammar errors please, please, tell me thanks.
HAPPY  HAPPY THANKSGIVING 💯!!!!!!!!!!!Love Y'all