chapter 1

Alexandra pov
I was getting ready to go to the fuller Set and my brothers were to maxs was going to Henry Danger set Tony was going to the thundermans Set and alex was going to the girl meets world Set yeah we all act i took a shower and when i was finshed i got in the car and waited Maxs came and said "hey thats my seat". I said "I got here.first". Than he gose in the back and tony Starts driving us he drive me to my set first i said "thanks tony ". He said "bye baby sis". I waved goodbye And go in i see soni and go to her i say "hey soni". She said "whats up ". I said "thanks sky". Soni said "not that hey um can i come Over to your house later ". I nod and I go to my dressing room on my way there i bump into someone and I laned on my butt i said "well that was rude ". Micheal said "Sorry Alexandra ". I said "i-its okay ". I look down and head my way it's akward Relation Ship me and  him have cause i have like a Huge Crush on him but a girl can dream i dressed into the clothes :

 I look down and head my way it's akward Relation Ship me and  him have cause i have like a Huge Crush on him but a girl can dream i dressed into the clothes :

I went out side and saw soni i went Over there and I asked "when are when shooting the sence". She said "i really dont know ".than our derictor say "okay were going to shoot the last scene of funner house get the Lader and Alexandra your going to climb it and micheal your going to grab her waist okay and you all know your line  and lets go ". We all got in our places and our derictor said "ready set action". elias came He said "joey sneaking around the house get ready ". I had to Fall on purpose micheal catched me we were leaning  becuse our line said so and Soni and elias  said "get a room ". Both of our faces got really red and mecheal sets me down And we were  hiding behind the Door we Herd foot steps but we knew it was Jodie,candace and andra and so they opened the door and me and micheal pulled the wire and we slimied them. Than elias  and soni  hold there laghter and I was hiding behind micheal ,his face had to look worried  dave comes behind and say "bueatiful Plan gone horrible wrong ". I saw that it was my line when i saw Jodie  opening her mouth i said "wait i got this 'how rude' ". Micheal said "in out defende we never thought it will work this well ". Me and micheal  hive fived each Other i look at  candace i said "well clean up ". We started cleanIng up.our derictor siad "cut perfect i liked how Alexandra and micheal had a Little chemistry ". I Smile i did a good job yes than he said "you Guys all go home ".I Smile i go to my dressing room and change I wait for soni and we head out she said "you know the way micheal looks at you is the Same way jackson looks at mackinze ". I say "so ". Soni said "he might like you ". I said "No he cant ". Than tony comes and we get in his car and went to my house we got out And I went Inside i saw Maxs soni said "h-hey Maxs ". Maxs said "hey s-soni". I Smile and it was akward they both like eachother and I took her to my room. And we watched a movie together.

Count of words:604
Short  chapter