Question about Story?

Hello my lovely dragons!

So I read one of the comments on this story and they ask for a sequel while others are probably wanting to know a bit more on the story.

Well please feel free to ask on this chapter and I'll answer them.

So leave a comment of your question and I will answer you as quickly as possible.

I doubt you lovelies read this but if you do I hope you have enjoyed the story.

As for a sequel well that will be rather tricky.

I have never done a sequel before and I'm not sure how well it would come out.

But I need a plot for the sequel so if you wish for a sequel I will try my best but it's always up to you.

I want stories that will catch your attention and make you apart of the story.

Like you are the actual character that I have created.

Sorry of topic, but I will do a sequel but it will take a while for it to be published due to my other stories I wish to finish.

So please bear with me (pun intended.....blame sans for this) and I will do my best to succeed for you lovelies.

Also if you wish to have a dragon featured in the dragon book leave a comment of what your favorite color is and favorite song. If you have anything else you would like to add like name your dragon then add that as well.

I want to show off my dragons to the world!!

So I hope you take part in that as well.

Well until next time my darlings~

Black_ShadowDragon