The Dream

(Plz read the story description first,the story starts from there)

'WAKE UP' Aradhya screamed,which made Aryan scared to death as he jumped out of the bed with half opened eyes only to see his beautiful wife in front of him.
'You lazy zero iq' Aradhya screamed angrily 'why do I have to wake you up every single day looks like I am the one who goes to office everyday & remember I won't ever make any lame excuses for your lateness to your boss again.Be thankful that he believed me or else you would be now out there in the street begging because i would have never allowed you inside my house' she started to walk away when Aryan got hold of her.
'I am so sorry 2 foot ki dinosaur;please don't be angry I was dreaming about you my love,'Aryan said lovingly 'such a sweet dream i would have surely caught you if you wouldn't have woke me up'
Aradhya seemed a little tensed about the dream.Some unusual questions popped in her head.
Pushing all the thoughts aside she pretended to be angry on Aryan 'I don't have all day to hear about your stupid dreams I have chores to do'
But Aryan pulled her closer to him 'You know what you look exactly like a small,cute,angry dinosaur whenever you are angry.I must be the only luckiest person to have such a loving dinosaur all by myself'
'Leave me i m warning you Aryan or else...'Aradhya tried to free herself
'Or else what huh,do whatever you want but I won't leave'Aryan hold her more tightly adamant of not letting her go.Slowly he started caress her soft skin with his lips.
Aradhya seemed to melt out completely.She closed her eyes & submitted herself completely to him.She felt like she is not herself anymore,she felt like some other person who have lost all her senses & gone numb.
'THUD' suddenly Aradhya came back to her senses 'Oh shit,must be the cat again' she ran quickly breaking the hug from aryan.
'Damn!Why does it happen with me only.I hate cats' Aryan sounded frustrated.
A sign of relief rushed through Aradhya when she discovered it wasn't the cat just a cooking utensil in the kitchen.But lines of worry again appeared in her face.
'What if all this is just a misunderstanding?What if it was for someone else?' Aradhya tried to calm herself as the questions came rushing back to her all over again 'But...Aryan's name was clearly mentioned there!How can I ignore it completely' A voice from inside of her head answered.
'If you are taking ages to make me breakfast,then I won't mind having breakfast with all those pretty ladies in the office' Aryan said popping his head at the door of the kitchen.
This would have definitely angered Aradhya some other time but today all this seemed lame & irritating to her.She found it very hard to control herself from misbehaving with Aryan.
'Just a few minutes' she answered blankly picking up the toast from toaster 'It's almost done.'
'Ok but don't make me wait longer or else you know I can't hold myself longer from having breakfast with all those pretty ladies' Aryan said teasingly & winked as Aradhya looked at him with irritation.
****Half an hour later****
Aradhya finished up cleaning after Aryan went to office.
'YOU WILL BE THE PRINCE & I WILL BE THE PRINCESS...'
Aradhya jumped as the Taylor Swift song hit her eardrums.
'Door bell!At this hour!' exclaimed a puzzled aradhya
She froze as soon as she opened the door.All her fears now turned into reality.She tried to push all those thoughts,still she couldn't.It seemed to have permanently set in her mind.
'Letter for you madam' the postman said as he gave the letter to Aradhya.
Aradhya felt like she is drowning in the sea of fear as she got hold of the letter.
Same handwriting,same style of writing,same type envelope.
Her fears just turned into reality.