The broken angels

It finally happened, somebody actually cares about me. I love him so much, and never want him to let go of me. He gave me directions to his house, we pulled up to a giant three story house, he did say something  about his mom being the owner of hot topic, so I kind of expected this. We walked to the front door holding hands. When we walked in all I could think was "rich". This place is beautiful. "Where do you want to sleep."  He asked. I wanted to scream with you as loud as I could, but I simply said "I'm good anywhere." And smiled. He was blushing again. "Then I guess your sleeping with me" he said. I wanted to scream because I was so happy.

     He grabbed me by my hand and pulled me into the room. He bit his lip, I almost went insane, he turns me on so much. He pulled off my shirt and laid on the bed I got on top of him and started kissing his neck. He's so warm, but i can tell he's afraid of something and I want to help him. I pulled of his shirt and grabbed his crotch once again. His moans are so sweet. The only thing I want is for him to be happy, I don't want anyone to hurt him or upset him. I would hate myself if I ever made him cry. It seemed that nothing could ruin this perfect moment, but then there was a booming knock from the downstairs living room. "Parents?" I questioned, he looked so scared. he knew exactly who it was. He hung his head down " m-my adopted brother" he stuttered a little.  He sat up and started to walk to the door. "stay here" he said quietly.

        I sat on the top of the stairs watching, when the door opened I saw the man who was scaring my precious Will. Tall with black hair and blue eyes. He pinned Will against the wall and got close to his face. "common lets go back to the things where, we can be deeply in love again" the brother said. "Deeply in love, I never loved you. how could anyone love a sick pervert like you. You did unmentionable things to me, mom and dad never saw the true side to you but I did, I hate you! get out! Now!" will screamed. he slapped will across the face, I jumped of the stairs and stepped in front of Will. "who the fuck are you?" the brother asked. "His boyfriend" I grinned just to piss him off. He looked so angry. He started to walk away but he stopped to say "you wont always have your little boyfriend with you." slammed the door and left. I turned to Will and he was crying, I hugged and kissed him like crazy.

    we went back to his room and talked about are past. "what did he do to you?" I asked. "its a long story, when I was 10 my family wanted an older son so they adopted alex. he seemed like a really good guy at first and I was happy to have a brother. The first night he told mom and dad we were going to bond and play some board games in my room. he locked the door and h-he molested me. He threatened to do worse if I told anyone, but I didn't listen I started talking to my dad, but he came running up grabbed me and acted like he was joking so my dad just laughed. Alex took me to my room and....... he raped me. He wouldn't leave me alone, I was so afraid. But now I have you and you would let anything happen to me, right?" he asked while crying. I pulled him into my chest "ill protect you for forever and always. I love you so much" I replied.

  "what was your childhood like?" he asked. "you wouldn't be interested" I replied. " common, I opened up to you." he had a pouty face and it was so cute. "ok, ok, when I was little my father was always on drugs and drinking. One day when i came home from school my mother was on the ground with a black eye and a bloody nose, she was crying. she got up grabbed her purse she said everything is ok and she would be right back she was just going to the store for milk, she kissed my forehead and left, and never came back. And of course my stupid father blamed it on me, he started abusing me, hats why my back is covered in scars. I'm only child, I'm glad too because I would never want anybody to else have to like with that drunken bitch. I wish I could meet my mother to ask why she left me with him." Will looked so interested in my story I couldn't help but laugh. "why are you giggling Jay?" he looked confused. "Because your so damn cute" I pulled him against myself and laid down and turned the lights off. "its late lets go to sleep, I love you goodnight." I gave him a deep kiss. "I love you too" he replied.