Drews nerves

Drew was in the car on the way to school, a normal everyday journey for most but for Drew it was his first day at a new school. He was feeling sick because he was nervous as it was the first time he had been to a school without his best friend, Nate Parker. Drew's mom said "Hey you will be fine, you will meet loads of people"
With that they pulled up at the school gates. Drew just got out the car and walked towards the building.

Watching this new boy walk into their school grounds was Millie, a head strong confident girl and her friend Stacey. Stacey said "Millie look at the new boy, i wonder if he is in our year?"
"Don't be stupid Stacey, boys that hot aren't in our year."

Drew was in reception getting his timetable for the term, when the bell went for school to start. The receptionist took him to his form room. She took him inside the classroom and who should be sitting there but Millie and Stacey. The receptionist told the teacher who he was. Millie couldn't help but stare at Drew, the tall blonde hair, tanned new boy. The receptionist left the classroom and the teacher said "Well you lot please welcome Drew to our class, he is new to our school. Please make him welcome. Stacey you move to the seat over there, Drew you sit next to Millie and she will be your buddy for a few days till you get used to the school."
Millie just smiled at Stacey while Stacey just got up and moved. Drew nervously sat next to Millie, a girl he immediately thought was pretty. He said "Hello I am Drew."
"Hi I am Millie. Let me have a look at your time table because we may have some lessons the same."
Millie carefully looked at Drew's time table and then said " We have all the same lessons, so I will look after you. Well that's if you want me too."
"Of course it is nice to meet someone who is friendly."
"Hey most of us are friendly and yes you will get a lot of girls coming up to you and saying all sorts, so what you do is up to you."
"No I ain't interested. All that flirting got me into trouble at my last school, that's why I am here and my best friend is still there. I mean it's the first time I haven't been in the same school as Nate since we were little."
"I have loads of questions but they will wait till we have a break in lessons."
"And I will answer them for you "

Two hours later Millie and Drew were sitting on a bench in the playground. Millie spoke first, she said "So how come you are at a school in Birmingham, England"
"Well my dad go a job offer to over here for a couple of years so my parents decided I had to be educated over here."
"So who is this Nate you mentioned?"
"Well his is called Nathaniel we have known each other since we were about 4 years old. I have missed him so much he is my best friend. We play in a band with two other friends."
Their conversation lasted all of break time. They carried on talking while they walked to lesson. Drew was asking Millie all about school because to him it was so different to his old school in the states.

The rest of the day was quite boring just normal lessons. When the bell went at the end of the day, Drew asked Millie to wait for him. She stood waiting with Stacey until Drew arrived.
Drew said "Thank you for being my friend today. I am really grateful. Can we hang out together for a bit before I go home."
"Yes sure let me just call my mom so she doesn't moan at me for getting in later."
Millie called her mom and told her she would be late home.

Sorry for the rubbish start it will get better