Nerves kick in

The date was now 28 December and all the boys were up by 730am, yes even Nate was up that early. Drew made coffee and went to make sure Millie was up. He knocked on the bedroom door and Millie said "Drew I am just getting dressed give me five minutes please."

Five minutes later Millie was standing with all the boys, she rang a taxi cab and then while they waited she said "You guys can not sign anything before checking with your parents because legally you have to be 18. "

Their taxi arrived and they got the instruments in and all climbed in. Millie told the driver where they had to go.
They arrived at the venue in plenty of time. Millie went to the door around the back and told the security man there that they had arrived and he told Millie to take everyone inside and set up ready for when the other guys arrive, so that's what they did, they went inside and set everything up.

After about twenty minutes The Vamps and their manager Joe arrived. Millie just stood back because this was the boys moment. Joe said "Hello, I am Joe and this is James, Connor, Tris and Brad."

Austin stepped forward and introduced everyone else. All of a sudden Joe said "Where is the person who made the video?"
Drew looked round and started to panic because he couldn't see Millie, because she had gone right to the back of the room where it was dark. Drew did find her and then said " This is Millie without who we wouldn't be here."

Brad said "You did a good job with the filming. "
"Thank you but it's not about me it's about those boys."

Millie walked away from everyone else and the boys began to get ready and this is when the nerves really did kick in. The boys played  four different covers. Millie sat and watched Joe and the Vamps and they seemed to really enjoy what the boys did.
Millie got up and went outside, this hadn't gone in noticed by Drew, who was beginning to worry about his girlfriend.
When they had finished playing, Drew just put his guitar down and went to find Millie. When he found her, Drew said "Hey why are you sitting out here."
"Oh I don't know Drew I just couldn't watch it anymore because I had all those negative thoughts going through my head again. You guys were amazing."
"Come on give me a hug and we can go back in and see what has been said."
Millie just put her arms round Drew and they just stood there for. A few minutes later they joined everyone else. Nate went over gave Millie a quick hug and then said " Millie we have been waiting for you, they wouldn't say anything till you two came in."

Millie said "Why both of us you only needed Drew."

Connor said " Hey,Millie, these guys have told us about how supportive you have been to them even though you are going through shit at school with bullying."

Millie just looked at Nate because it had to be him that told them because Austin and Levi weren't there. "Thanks a lot Nate, why tell them about the bullying at school."

"Millie, it was because you had other things on your mind but you still decided to help us and support us. I am sorry I didn't mean to upset you."

Joe said " What myself and The Vamps have decided is, we would like to know if you guys would like to support them on their Uk tour, which starts in April for a month and finishes in Birmingham first week of May."

Millie said "Wow that is amazing, boys you are going to have to spend more time doing covers and getting your name out there. I will help you, I will film them when we aren't doing school work, which comes first."

Austin said "Millie don't be so serious."

Joe said "No, Austin she is right, education is important."
"I know I am kidding, Millie is good at getting us motivated. When do we start rehearsals?"
"End of January, so you guys enjoy the new year, then the hard work starts. I have Millie's number so I will be in touch about you guys joining us in London and before you say it we will pay for transport down to London for the five of you."