Chapter 5 ( Aiman's new friend)

'Aimooooo..... wake up dear... wash your face and get ready for the dinner."
Mama tried to wake Aiman up for the fourth time.

She woke up only to be amazed that she had slept for 5 good hours..
"How can I sleep so peacefully in this country?"
She almost laughed questioning herself!

"Aimooo , pleaseee stop!!!
And make sure you behave in front of your relatives , they were expecting that your nature would be very bubbly and joyous !not arrogant!"

"Now I have to live according to their damn stupid expectations?__"

Someone knocked the door , interrupting Aiman's conversation.

"Come in!" Mama said.

Aiman's phuppo came in and joyfully said " my sleepy head... C'mon get up quickly ,I'm gonna take you to the Lahore's most wonderful restaurant -Dera, I'm sure you will forget your favorite London's cuisine!"

Aiman smirked and whispered to herself
"nothing can beat London! NOTHHINNGGG!"

Aiman got out of her bed and did a little bit makeup and went downstairs with her Mama.

Everyone was ready to go.

This time Aiman saw some more new faces.
"Oh my God... How many people are living here?? one two three... six .. eight ...OMG 30!! " she thought angrily!

"Meet Palwasha.. The bride to be!" Mama introduced Palwasha(her cousin) to Aiman.

"O hello ! nice to meet you!" Aiman tried to hide her arrogance!

"So she is the reason behind our arrival to Pakistan! Damn shittt!"

Aiman gritted her teeth while watching her!

Everyone moved towards their cars .

Aiman was instructed to sit with all of the children. Umar drove the car.

A constant nasty look displayed on her face. Kids were busy laughing, hooting, and fidgeting.
Continuously fighting, poking fingers and tickling each other.

And that was enough to switch the angry mode of Aiman, ON

"Can't you guys sit peacefully?" Aiman tried not to cross the borderline of being harsh!

"You can't just expect them to stay silent , actually they can't live without annoying people, specially the ones who are ALREADY annoyed!"

Umar smirked and winked at Aiman, while driving.

"Whatever!" Aiman rolled her eyes towards the window.

She kept on staring the city. It looked even more beautiful at night!

But still she kept on reminding herself that it is just some sort of fake beauty!

Suddenly she felt someone patting on her hand.