Chapter 18 (wedding bells)

"Bring those flowers over here!"

"Not there! Can you guys even do anything properly?"

"Shitt! This dress is not fitting me!"

"Are the sweets ready?"

"Clean this mess quickly, guests are going to come within an hour!"

"Be quick guys, why are you so lazy?"

Chit chat, hustle bustle,lots of havoc and myriad of mess could be seen in the house.

Aiman's phuppo kept on running here and there, children kept on creating the mess, workers were busy in decorating the house, Aiman's Mama and other ladies were busy in other works for the function.

After all, Mehendi day it was!!

After lots of struggle and hardwork, the house was finally arranged according to the function!
Yellow flowers, wooden stage, yellow curtains, candles, sweets and drums, made the house look extra exquisite!

After lots of struggle and hardwork, the house was finally arranged according to the function!Yellow flowers, wooden stage, yellow curtains, candles, sweets and drums, made the house look extra exquisite!

Everything was perfect! Palwasha was also looking really pretty in her orange dress.

Flower bracelets were distributed among the ladies.
Atmosphere was full of joy and love.

Aiman's grandparents whom she met in Abbottabad, also joined making the environment even more exciting!

Finally the guests arrived and the function started.

After all the rituals which were performed with the bride to be, qawwali night began.

This Qawwali night was not just arranged for the purpose of entertainment, but its real purpose was a challenge, which was actually between the *cousins*.

Aiman was not ready for the night as she knew nothing about qawwali. But when Hania and her sibblings forced her, she had no option left then!

She joined her team and the competition began.

Her opponent team which included Umar, sang so flawlessly and enthusiastically that, Aiman's team had no choice except for loosing!

After all she didn't know what to sing.