✡ incontrare

Does anyone else think that a good book with really detailed description makes you feel like you're watching a movie in your head because you can picture everything out? Because I love that feeling

Side note, from chapter three onwards is where things really pick up and start going in the opposite direction from the first version of Heath.

P.S. I personally love the chapters after this (HEATH IS SUCH A SUBTLY SEXY BEAST!!!¡¡¡) and yes, I have already written a few chapters out, but I'm still editing them.

P.P.S. If you read all that till here and see this, ily and you have to comment your favourite disney movie. (Mine's mulan because she's badass af)

Two

Was it a good or bad thing that I didn't end up dying?

I couldn't decide if I had been fortunate or unfortunate to have landed in the water in one piece, miraculously avoiding a head-on collision with the several very sharp rocks sticking out of the water's surface.

Fortunate because I hadn't been instantly torn apart by the rocks. Unfortunate because that meant I would now have to face the problem of drowning.

I tried to kick my way to the surface the but each time I broke the surface, less than a second later another wave of water would crash over me, forcing me under again. My lungs were screaming for air, the press of the water feeling more than suffocating. I forced myself to stop fighting against the current, knowing it was futile, and instead I let the fast-moving torrents of water drag me downstream.

I held my breath tightly, my lungs feeling like they would burst from the lack of air. At one point I felt the rough surface of a rock scrape my right arm, and a few bubbles of air unintentionally escaped from my mouth. The absolutely miraculous thing, however, was the fact that I never once collided head-on with a rock that certainly would have killed me a lot faster and put me out of my misery sooner.

It seemed that fate hadn't wanted me to snap my neck on the rocks in an instant, but rather drowned a slow, torturous death.

Thank you world, I really appreciate how you make my life so much easier.

If I could make my body obey me, I would be sticking a middle finger out of the surface of the water right now.

Then I felt something scrape the toe of my boot.

I faintly wondered if it was a crocodile that was thanking its crocodile gods for delivering a delicious meal in the form of an eighteen year old girl to it, or maybe it was a turtle that was trying to eat my boot. Hm...