New York City Battle

I run toward to Stark Tower and see Loki flying on alien jet leaving the tower.  I then hear a trunk honk and turn to see Optimus and the autobots arrived along with my vehicle, the sliver peterbilt stop beside Optimus before he transform.

“what is the plan Silverstrike?” Optimus ask as I see everyone even the NEST team ready for action.  The Avengers arrive as well.

“Here is the plan, I want the NEST team to evacuate any civilians from the warzone. Ironhide, Arcee twins you guys will protect the human and shoot down. Jet twins, you two and Ironman are in the air. Hawkeye, I need you to watch out for pattern and take them out.”

“mind giving me a lift?” Clint ask Tony.

“Better clench up Legolas” Tony stated as he went up with Clint. I then turn to the other.

“the rest of us are on the ground and Hulk…” He grunt and look at me before I point up,
“Smash.”

He smirk before start attacking the enemy. The rest of the autobots split up to help the teams and I hop into my truck and transform to fight the Chitauri and looking for Loki.

~time skip to the end of the battle and at the stark tower~

We wait until Loki come out of the crater that Hulk had made to snap him out of the mind control. Clint aim his arrow at him and waiting for him to make a move.

“If it’s all the same to you, I’ll have that drink now.” He stated as he surrender. I cuffed him and inform the Autobots that all is clear. I took him back to the SHIELD Helicarrier and put him in a cell that cancelled out any magic made by me. I went to a private room to make a call to Asgard and kindly inform the king, Odin that Thor and I successfully capture Loki and held in a cell of my creation. Odin is please and kindly invite me to Asgard for Loki’s trial, which I kindly accept it before ending the call.

I sigh and went to see Loki again, watching him from a distance. Ever since childhood, Loki is always there for me when our fathers and Thor are busy with meeting and training.  We would hang out in the library and read together. He was so different and withdrawn from the last time I visit Asgard. Thor came beside me and hold my shoulder in comfort.

My life is changing so fast and I only just realize of my feeling to the God of Mischief. I am falling hard in love to Loki Laufeyson, my only friend and companion from Asgard.