Asgard and Counsel

A month has past and I am in my formal Cybertronian clothing for Loki's trial. I went out to the field and see my fellow teammates of both Autobots and NEST gather nearby.

"You guys don't have to do this..." I inform them but Optimus replied that shocked me with surprise,

"You are a true member of the Autobots and of NEST joining force with the Avengers and SHIELD. You also hold a gift that no one can gain nor I. We will support you when you are not with us as SHIELD will do the same when you are among us. May Primus guide you well in Asgard."

I smiles and nod to my family before calling out to Heimdall to take me to Asgard and disappear from the team view, leaving a symbol on the ground. I arrive at the observatory on the Bifrost, seeing Heimdall after so many years since my first arrival.

"Greeting my dear friend. Had you been well, Heimdall?" I ask him as he pull his sword from the control.

"I have been well Silverblade Prime. The All-Father expected your visit and sent your horse here." He replied with a smile before I step out to greet my horse, Primus. I soothe him and ride him to the palace with grace.

Once arrived at the palace, maids greet me at the door and help me get freshen up in my clothes. https://www.polyvore.com/star_cross_love/set?id=228870137

Frigga came to me as I step out of my guest room. She smiles and hug me with such loving and firm grip as I return the hug.

"Mother Frigga.... It is good to see you in wonderful health." I said with a soft smile.

"Indeed my dear. You have grown into a lovely maiden and warrior. I had heard from Thor of your battles on Midgard. How are your team?"

I smiles as we walk to the throne room;

"They are well, we have gain new allies and more support from the native's government."

~time skip to the meeting of Loki's punishment~

I listen to all of the charges for Loki's crimes as other counsellors said negative things about him and I look at the All Father who is thinking. I look over to Loki who is standing and waiting for the final vote.

"Counsellors, All Father. If I may provide my side of the story and my personal option for his final judgement?" I speak out loud to gain the counsel and the All Father attention and Odin granted my permission.

"There are many factors that may be not true. Loki had been mind control by an unknown person. Eon ago when I was a femmeling, I felt a negative energy coming out of his soul. Someone may be alternating his life...... I believe that Thano is attempting to collect the Infinity Stones." I look at the All Father with a look that he and Freja understand.

"But if please you, He will be banned from magic and be under the direct supervision of myself. I will show him the true meaning of life in Midgard." Odin think it over and inform the meeting that he will give his verdict by mid afternoon. We all disperse and I went with the guards, escorting Loki to his cell for the time being.