Happiness?

What is this feeling?

Darkness

No. it's not. It feels light. It feels good.

It's because you feel dark.

I haven't done anything dark.

"Hey swan." Killian says as he looks up from our daughter in her crib. Yes. I said her crib. We got home just a few minutes ago.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Regina just reattached her self with the evil queen!" He yells in happiness.

"Shhh. You don't want to wake her. How'd she do it?" I ask. 

"A strand of her hair." He says as he points to Odette.

"How'd she get that?" I ask.

"When you were asleep at the hospital she came in and took it. She just came in and held her. She must have grabbed it when I was half asleep." He said.

"Thank god. Now there isn't a evil queen. Our daughter can be safe." I say with a sigh.

"Yeah. Now maybe we can relax a bit." He says.

"Yeah. I love you." I say to him and kiss his nose.

"I love you too." He says as he kisses me.

We head to our bedroom and you know. Make tacos. (I can't do smut. )

When we're both just laying on the bed naked are legs tangled together. I speak up.

"Let's get married." I say.

"Right now?" He asks as he raises a eyebrow.

"No not today. But in three days. It gives us some time to plan a little bit. My mother can do it. I'm sure she'd love that. Didn't she plan a ball in like a day?" I asked with a smile.

"Probably knowing that woman." He says as he pushed his hair out of his face. Odette starts whimpering over the baby monitor.

"Yeah.  Here I'll call her while you go tend to our daughter." I say. He quickly gets up and throws his dark wash jeans and black v neck back on. I just stare.

"See something you like love?"he asks slyly.

"Yep." I say flirtatiously. I'm still naked so of course he's looking me up and down. "And you?"

"Well I think I might be dead. I think I see an angle." He says as he wraps his arms around me.

"Well, I'm a very naughty angel then." I say.

"That you are swan." He says. I just giggle in excitement. "Something funny swan?"

"I'm just excited. On Saturday it won't be swan any more. It'll be Jones." I say with a wide smile. Odette starts to full on cry now.

"I'll be back my love." He says as he leaves the room.

I quickly throw on my jeans and a t shirt. I pick up my phone and quickly call my mom.

(Italics is Emma and bold is he mom)

Hello?

Hey mom.

Did you guys get home safely?

Yes we're all good. I just. Wanted to ask what was the shortest time it took you to plan a ball.

Well it took me 4 hours. It was the ball for my announcement of being pregnant with you. One of the best days of my life.

Good. Do you think you can plan a wedding in 3 days?

By Saturday?

Yeah?

I can do it. We're going shopping for dresses now. Text the woman you want to be bridesmaids and the guys killain wants to be his groomsmen. Who are those people actually?

Well for my maid of honor it will be Regina and my two bridesmaids it'll be belle and Elsa. Maybe I'll have Violet be one too. Yeah I will. Oh and Ruby.

What about Killian's groomsmen?

I'm not sure. Probably Robin, will, Henry and David. Maybe if him and his brother make up then Liam too. I'll ask now.

Cool. Are you guys in the same room?

No. he's in Odettes room.

Cute!

The sight is very cute. Sorry I have to whisper. I don't want him to know I'm here. He's singing to her.

Put me on speaker

Okay.

I quickly put it on speaker so she can here him singing.

(Underlined is the song.)

Diving in the deep

Stars are shining bright
The wind is on the rise
Whispering words
of long lost lullabies

Oh won't you come with me
Where the moon is made of gold
And in the morning sun
We'll be sailing

Oh won't you come with me
Where the ocean meets the sky
And as the clouds roll by
We'll sing the song of the sea

I had a dream last night
And heard the sweetest sound
I saw a great white light
And dancers in the round

Castles in the sand
Cradles in the trees
Don't cry, I'll see you by and by

Oh won't you come with me
Where the moon is made of gold
And in the morning sun
We'll be sailing

Woah. He's good.

Yeah he is.

"Swan?" Killian whispers.

Fuck. I blew my cover.

Emma Ruth Swan you do not swear.

Sorry?

"Killian. Who do you want to be your groomsmen. We're all getting out outfits today. My mom needs to know so we can get everyone together and then the girls and boys can split to go shopping." I tell him.

"Well I was hoping Robin could be my best man, the the rest would be Will, Henry. And your father." He tells me.

"That sounds good. I don't know if my father can be your groomsman. He had to walk me down the isle. Maybe it could be your brother?" I ask.

"Swan. He hurt you. I can't forgive him." He tells me.

"I forgive him. I believe he changed. Elsa has been texting me and they are still together so either way he's coming. I told her to tell him i forgave him. He said he was sorry." I tell him.

"I'll try swan. No promises."

"That's good enough. I'll text my mom and tell her to meet at our house." I tell him as I quickly pick up my phone to text my mother.

_______________________________1000 words exactly! Please ask me questions in the comments. They can be about anything. I'll answer them with full honesty. It's my birthday on thanksgiving. November 24 so I wanted to give you guys something back. There will only be 2 more chapter of this book. Sadly. If you want a sequel leave a vote on this chapter. I also want to start a new book. Hope you enjoy. Bye my loves!