Lights and Surprises

"Liam, I swear to God if you don't slow down you're going to be single before this trip even starts!"

As you can probably tell, Liam is a terrifying driver, especially when he's frustrated with people. I think he needs to be treated for road rage or something.

Currently, though, we're heading to Las Vegas, Nevada! I wouldn't say that the drive is blissful because it's not. It's absolutely insane.

Through his crazy driving, I heard some cussing, horn honkings, and somewhere in there, I heard some muffled Spanish. I only know that because I took a little Español Junior year and failed miserably.

I heard a growl and saw Liam turning his car into a different lane. It's not what he was doing. It was a simple action. It's how he did it. He didn't use a turn signal in this craziness and more muffled swearing was heard.

"Chloe," The sweetness in his voice made me flinch, "stop being a jerk and tell me when to turn!" I cursed under my breath and mentally flicked him off.

Even though things may look good for us, we still bicker. I can name several times that he's probably cussed me out in his head. That's just including the time we've been dating, not anything before that.

I picked up his phone at the G.P.S. I don't understand his methods for going to Vegas. I would be perfectly happy with just some candy and a birthday kiss. What can I say? I'm a simple person.

"Alright, turn right here," I said, pointing to a green highway sign that said 'Exit' on it. Of course, he did.

We were halfway there. Not too far from the entrance of Las Vegas. We already entered Nevada, but it's just going through Henderson. It's not a HUGE town, but it'll take some time.

I turned to look at Liam and smiled to myself. He may be short tempered and he may be a total asshole at times, but he's mine and I couldn't find anyone better.

"Gosh, Chloe. I know I'm hot but you don't have to gawk at me," I gave him a devilish glare and turned so I was facing straight ahead.

After sitting in silence for a while, the tension on the car faded. I looked out the window and sighed. It'll take another 45 minutes to get through Henderson and I didn't get to sleep in because SOMEONE woke me up on my birthday.

I turned to Liam and spoke, "I'm going to take a cat nap, okay?" He simply nodded his head and continued to drive on.

I then snuggled into the seat the rested my head on the seat belt. I felt the warm heat on me and I knew immediately that Liam had turned on the air.

I went into the seat even further and before long, I was out like a light.

I was being shaken and I groggily sat up. I blinked my eyes a couple of times and yawned before looking at the culprit.

Liam had a small smile on his face and his hand was on my forearm. He reached out and grabbed my hands and helped me stand. Once we got out of the car, he positioned my head so I was looking up and I nearly fainted.

"We're here," Liam said with a teasing wink and a tiny kiss on the cheek. I grinned like the Cheshire Cat and started hopping up and down.

I just started dancing to an unheard beat and I'm pretty sure people who are really dancers would be offended. This was basically me swinging my hips and thrashing my arms up and down like a drug addict who got his next high.

I heard a chuckle and stopped to see Liam propped up on the car hood, staring at me with amusement clear in his features.

I covered up the awkwardness with a fake cough and a goofy smile. Liam rolled his eyes and pushed himself off the hood of his car.

Dear Mr. Bad Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें