before night1

Jair is walking down the street and sees a sigh. Now hiring a night guard at the new umbre's fine pizza. You'll get payed 100.50$ a week. Join the Umbreon family and call us. He decides to run home and tell his girlfriend. Babe he yelled. I need the house phone he said. Ok here said his girlfriend. He types the number. He hears it start to ring. Hello this is umbre's fine pizza how may I help you today. I would like to work as the night guard hair said. Ok sir the boss needs to interview you first said the guy on the phone. Ok I'll be on my say replied jair. He gets into his car and zooms off. He arrives at the pizza place. Ok the boss is waiting for you said a co worker. Ok thanks said jair. He walks into the office very nerves. Hello sir I hear you want this job. Yes sir said jair. Well let me see your muscles asked the manager. Jair pulls his sleeve up. Ok good your hired said the manager. That's it asked jair. Yea it's not that hard said the manager. The manager gets up from his seat and. shows him the office. Ok jair I advise you to goto sleep till 11:30pm it's already 6:00pm. Ok replied jair. He gets home and passes out. He has a dream about the animatronics. They trying to slaughter him. He suddenly wakes up. 11:30 he said. i got to go He yelled. He arrives at the pizza place. And tells everybody to go home. He about to turn the generator on but he stops in front of the animatronics. These things look creepy he said to himself. He turns the generator on. And runs to the office.