Six

{JAI'S DAD IN THE MM 😍}

Jai🌺😜

As I woke up from the unexpected night that happened last night, I realized that it actually happened because I looked over my shoulder and saw Aubrey sleeping soundly.

I got up from my bed and walked down the stairs only to see the time saying it was 7:22 in the living room.

"Shit we got a tournament today" I said, rubbing my eye.

I hurried and got ready and I even woke up dad and Aubrey so we'd make it too Quintonburg about two hours away from my town.

"Let's go let's go already" I said rushing them.

"Boy wait the fuck up" said Aubrey as he started applying mascara on his eyes.

"It takes time to get this face beat as fuck" he said as he got into the car wearing a rather sluttish outfit that contained a pink long sleeved crop top, black tight leggings, with brown tanned uggs.

"So Jai where we going that we needed to be so rushed about?" said Aubrey.

"We going out today that's all.

Aubrey sighed.

"So how are you and your life now?" Aubrey asked.

"Nothing fr just trying out for this basketball team that's all"

"Oh I forgot you're in the whole basketball sports scene that's....great"

"Yeah I mean like it's fun really you should try it" I said with a snicker.

The look on Aubrey's face looked appalled.

"Why would I wanna play that sport for like the fuck wrong with you!"

"I'm sorry I asked damn" I said.

"Shit I'd chip a nail of some mess like that!"

We laughed and kept talking though because it's been a long time since we've talked.

It's obvious that he's gay asf but he's my cousin and I still love him with his crazy ass.

We stopped at a gas station and my dad got out the car which left us alone by ourselves and Aubrey asked me a wild question.

"Sooo is there any cute boys on this Asheville Heat team that you speak of?"  he asked while texting on his rose gold colored iPhone 6 Plus.

I scoffed and we continued our way to out.

I thought to myself "Watch out boys Aubrey's in town"