You can't make me write a title for this, you measly pleb.

Okay, so I thought werewolf with this one. Yeah, I know, 'Really? Werewolves? Wow, how original. Good job, Cheese.' Damn, calm down people. I realize how unique this genre is, so don't be all patronizing. God Sharen, this is why I don't tell you things. Okay. Sorry. Anyways, have fun with this one. I'm excited to see how it turns out.

She snarled, baring her fangs and snapping at her assailants. They had her pinned, all of them knew. She lashed out, her claws swiping the gun from one of their hands. Her ears laid flat against her head as one of them shouted and aimed at her again, firing another dart at her. This one made her feel woozy too, tired and uncoordinated. Dangerously so. She shrieked and rushed them, making them yell and jump back. She managed to shove her way through and out of the cavern, staggering a run. She felt her eyelids drop as she bounded unevenly out of the line of sight of the cavern and the hunters, and she swayed. But still, she fought the unconsciousness she knew was imminent. She let out a weak bark, a small cry for backup, then dropped to her knees, unable to continue. The last thing she saw before blacking out was her brother, sprinting at her full speed, panic strong in his eyes.