Chapter 19

The next day at school during gym, Emma and Killian were leaning against the bleachers, waiting for the gym teacher to start class. They had been playing flag football for the past few days, and this was the last day they were going to play it. Once their teams were made up, Killian and Emma were on opposite teams. Jefferson was on Emma's team, and he was staring at her with lust in his eyes. Emma really didn't have the patience to deal with the boy now. The game began and she would watch out for Killian and watch as he tried his hardest to get the flags from around the other players waists, but no matter how hard he tried, he wasn't fast enough.

The ball flew in Killian's direction, and she stopped to see if he would catch the ball. When he did, he took off running toward his team's goal, but Jefferson ran up behind him and tackled him to the ground instead of grabbing Killian's flags. Killian fell to the ground and dropped the ball. The coach blew her whistle, but Jefferson wouldn't get up. Killian struggled beneath him, but couldn't seem to shake the football player off.

"She doesn't want a wimp like you. Get up off your ass and smell the roses, Jones. Emma deserves more than a pathetic little bitch." Jefferson hissed and got up off of Killian.

Emma ran over to Killian and held out her hand for him, but he refused it and pushed himself up off the floor. Coach Penny blew the whistle again and the girls went to their locker room while the boys went to theirs. Emma got dressed and went to the hallway where a few other students were, conversing amongst themselves. She waited for Killian to come out, and when he did, he had a scowl on his face. Emma walked over to him but he turned and walked away from her.

"Killian, what's wrong?" She asked, grabbing his arm and bringing him to face her. His teeth were clenched tightly. She put her hand on his cheek and it looked as if he had relaxed just slightly. "Babe?"

Instead of answering her, Killian leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. She moaned in surprise, but kissed him back. There was a slight sound from the whistle and they looked over to see their gym teacher with the whistle in her hand. "No PDA please!"

Killian chuckled but nodded. Emma looked at him and grabbed his hand, which brought his gaze back to her. "What did Jeff say to you?" She asked.

"The usual." Killian shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

"And I told you what?"

"Not t-to listen to h-him."

"Exactly. I love you and I will always love you." She leaned up to kiss his cheek and they were dismissed to go back to their homeroom classroom. "Belle told me that I don't have work today, but I am going to the autumn dance for the school in a few weeks, and I haven't picked out a dress. My date is super smoking hot, and I need to impress him. What do you think I should wear?"

He chuckled and interlaced their fingers together. "You d-don't have t-to impress him. I-I'm sure h-he already l-likes you. But, s-something sexy. N-not wh-where it ex-exposes you, but t-teasing."

She nodded. "Good point. I wouldn't want to give any ideas to any other guy. Just my boyfriend."

Killian smiled and leaned in and pecked her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

They pulled away and went to their homeroom classes to sit and wait for the final bell of the day and they could go home. Emma already planned with Regina and Mary Margaret that they would be going to the mall after school tomorrow to look for dresses. Some guy had broken into the library, so she was going to be off from school for two weeks while they made repairs and all of the legal action was taken care of.

While Emma was working on her homework, she felt a hand run up her leg. Killian was the only person that was sitting at her table. She glanced over at him but he had a straight face on as he worked on his homework too. She silently laughed as he gave her thigh a squeeze before running it back down to her knee and squeezing it, then running his hand up again. She smiled and put her hand on top of his and brought it to her lips and kissed it. He blushed ever so slightly and she quietly giggled. The bell rang and they quickly packed their bags up and ran out to the school bus, getting their usual seat in the back. Soon enough, more kids piled in and took their seats, then the bus was off. When it pulled up to Killian's stop, Emma grabbed his hand and they ran off the bus and inside. He tossed their bags to the ground and she leaned up to kiss him passionately. The two made their way upstairs and shut and locked Killian's bedroom door.

"This is b-basically what we s-s-started at the bus stop th-the other d-day." He whispered, then unbuttoned her shirt.

"I'm not complaining." Emma laughed on his lips into the kiss.

They shed their clothes and she laid on her back as he trailed kisses down her neck and jawline, and down her chest. Emma moaned and he chuckled on her skin, continuing his trail down her body. Her moans would get louder with every move he made. Every kiss he laid. He worked his way back up and slipped inside of her, moans coming from the both of them this time.

"Fuck, Killian!" She cried out. He thrust into her, and every time he did, it would bring them both closer to the edge that they both desperately wanted to fall off of. They both climaxed at the same time and he fell onto the bed beside her. "I think we need to stop while we are ahead more often if this is the outcome."

Killian laughed. "You a-are p-perfect."

She rolled over in his arms and bopped his nose with her finger. "As are you."

I started a one shot contest. If you are interested, message me or comment on the "Rules" part of it! 😁

Also, thank you so much for the get well wishes! I'm still feeling awful, but it's a little better.