Part 14

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Nisha

I am eagerly waiting for him to show up ,sitting with Aysha. He came after few hours , we both gave our best smile to him.

"Something is weird " he mumbled and went to fresh up. We both arranged the table with dishes. I served them and myself. We ate calmly . Then I came up with cake. Aysha is jumping and clapping her hands.

"Stop drooling over the cake and let me cut it" he said.

" I am not drooling, I am appreciating myself how I made out" I said

"Do you want to cut it" he asked to Aysha.

She nodded yes and took knife and handed to him.

"Stop!!! "I said.

They both looked at me horrified like I have murdered something.

I gave awkward smile and said " MAKE A WISH" and then cut.

While he was cutting,Aysha started singing happy birthday song with her childish slang. I am so over beamed with her innocence love.

"That's how its done" he boasted ,slicing the piece carefully . He kept a piece to Aysha and I too fed to her. She kept a pieces for both of us. He and Aysha retired to their room.

I cleaned the table and placing the items back in the cupboard. I cut a small piece of cake and kept in a plate.

He suddenly came to kitchen and took my plate.

"That is not fair " I retorted trying to reach the plate. He moved his hand out of my reach . I glared and pouted at him childishly.

He took the piece and held it near my mouth. I took a bite, he smiled and gestured me to do the same. I blushed and did it to him,I was stiffened feeling his lips on my fingers.

" How will I feel when his lips on mine " I thought and blushed profusely. "Like it what you want" he winked at me. He took my fingers and licking the cream which made me jolt of electricity. I looked down unable to control the torture, he made me look at his eyes by lifting my chin with his other hand .

"With silence stolen in this moment
in your eyes I searched that
your love will slip for me
I hoped into my heart it will flow"

"In my dreams the poetry I searched for is you,
The matching fingers to yours is mine
The ears that listen are songs that have you
Those songs are sung by me now"

"Into your shadow I've changed
My eyes are filled with honey from you
My dreams from far I see
you are good luck"