Flashback 22

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Nisha

Finally the day arrived, I started my chore and wore a white chudidhar. Dad said " toady there will be a meeting for students along with patents and tomorrow I will show you the bus route. The following day onwards you have to go on by yourself".

I nodded and felt something nervous but I didn't show to them.

We went to college by car. I stepped in my university felt like I achieved something.

The cool breeze and my nostrils filled with the smell of mud after rainfall. The environment itself made me fall in love with my university.

I hold my dad's hand and entered the college. We went to alumini auditorium. Some people are introducing ,some others are smiling, some others parents are cherishing their own college memories.

We sat at the last bench,as we came last. Then finally our principal came and gave his speech. Then HOD of the department and faculty of one by one gave speeches.

I was overwhelmed the way they are giving speeches, after that they shown entire college like department, library,Administration officer,Main auditorium, Hall and syndicate bank,play court.

I met and introduced myself to some friends. Hod announced that " name will be listed and divided into actions. You will be attend to the classes without failure".

The day went so well even though it is up to afternoon.

For 2 days,the college is only half day. The following day onwards full days. I informed mom and aunty about college timings and took my bus pass.

Dad gave me a slip in which it shows address of our college. He even sketched the address on a slip like 1 St stop is Apsara theatre ,next stop is temple ...... Finally our college stop.

He again explained me and told the bus numbers ,these ate the direct buses to reach your college and vice versa to home.

I listened carefully and nodded.

I bid bye to them and went to bus stop.

I seated at window seat and checking the stops by seeing the slips.

( you may find it funny,but I am new to this route ,so nothing is wrong)

My college stop came and many people got up form their seats ,the bus is almost empty. I thought I am the only one but no, I am surprised and thought " if I miss the stop,the people around me reminds me why all were getting down. I took this as a clue and as of no need to worry myself".

I entered the college with sling bag on my shoulder. I went to my department, a list is placed on notice board. I searched my name and found my name Cse 2 nd section.

I retired to my respective class and settled in 4 th bench. I may be a topper but I am not like others to sit in first bench and no I am not a book worm.

I enjoy myself by spending time on my interest. I hardly spent time on studies but I will give my full attention while studying even if 2 hours.

Slowly, the seats occupied one after the other. The lectures came and introduced themselves and vice versa. I am easily mingle up with people ,so I didn't feel hard to be friend with others.

The row which I sat almost filled and came to know that her name is shreya and also her house is nearer to mine.

The next 2 days flew like that. Shreya's friend shalini. They both were same intermediate college and same class.