Your phobia

A/N: I know I write imagine your fear, but I wanted to write this and I have inspiration. Oh, and I will write his fear and his phobia.

You only told Edmund about your phobia and he is the only one who can calm you down when you have a panic attack. You were claustrophobic. You have a phobia of the narrow space. There was a ball in Archland(A/N: I don't know how to write this word). You, Pevensies and Caspian were invited. It was very pretty. You dance with Edmund all night. You have a great time. Suddenly some princesses came to you.

"Hey Y/N can you please come with us? We have to show you something exciting." one princess told you.

"Ok," you said and follow them. They open some doors and push you inside. Then they lock the door.

"Hey, is this some kind of joke? Let me out," you said.

"We will open the door after I have some time with Edmund." one said. They started laughing and they leave. You started screaming, but nobody hears you. After some time you realize how small and narrow is this room. You got scared and you started to breathe hard.

"Ok relax Y/N, just breath," you told yourself, but it didn't help. You need Edmund. You started to shake and crying. You sat on the floor and hugs your knees. Your breathing was worse and worse. You have a panic attack.

Edmund's pov:

One moment I saw Y/N, and the other moment she disappeared. Then some princesses came to me. The first one started to flirt with me."Hey Edmund, my name's Leyla and I'm happy because I finally meet you, do you want to go for a walk?" she said while playing with her hair.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested. Did you see Y/N?"I asked.

"No, I didn't see her. But who cares about her," she said, the last sentence whispered.

"But Leyla, you lock Y/N in a room." one girl said.

"What?!"I asked screamed.

"U-um nothing. Stupid, he didn't have to find out," she screamed at that girl.

"Leyla tell me where is Y/N?"I screamed at her. She got scared, so she told me. I started to run. When I came, I broke the door and burst in. Behind me were the others, but I didn't care about them, I just care about Y/N right now."Oh my god, she's having a panic attack. Somebody bring water!! I shouted and kneel down next to Y/N.

"Y/N, look at me, "I told her calmly. She slowly looks at me. She was shaking, crying and she breathed hard and fast.

"Ok, now just focus on me and breathe. Look at my eyes and breath."After some time she still cries and shakes, but her breathing is normal. I took her in a bridal style and went out of the room. She hug me around neck and place head on my chest. I took a glass of water and gave her to drink.

"Can we got some room for a rest?"I asked. The maids show me the room. I laid her on the bed. She was still shaking and have tears in her eyes. I wrapped arms around her. She leaned into me.

"It's ok, love. It's over."I said and kissed her head. She just stayed silent.

"Love, say something."I tried to make her talk. She just look at me and weakly smile. I started to wipe the tears from her face with my fingers. She just look at me. Then she put her hands on mine and said weakly."Thanks, Edmund, for everything."Suddenly she started crying.

"Love, what's the matter?"I asked worried.

"I-It's just, whenever something happens you have to save me or something.I'm too weak. I can't do anything by myself, or if I do I'll always hurt myself or something worse.

"You are not weak, Y/N. You are a very brave person. You have seen a lot of things in your life and you just need someone who will support you in everything and I hope so I'm that person. But what is important that you are not weak."I said and hug her. She hug me back. Then I looked at her and kissed her.

A/N: Comment and vote