Request for aphmau202

A/N: Hello everyone. For you aphmau202 I hope you like it.

love you all.😘😘

I was standing on a rock looking at the moon and stars. A small wind came and I shiver.

"Are you cold love?" you heard Edmund. He came closer and pulls your back on his chest.

"A little," you whispered.

"Ed I'm scared,"I confess to him.

"I know love. I'm scared too, but we need to have faith," he said and kiss your head.

"I know. I just hope everything will be alright," you said and turn around so you are facing him.

"It will be. Now you have to promise me that you'll be safe," he said in a serious tone.

"I'll promise only if you promise," you said.

"I promise," he said.

"I promise," you said and he leaned to kiss you. Your lips touched and it feels like the first time you kissed. You slowly pull apart and he put his forehead on yours.

"I love you."

"I love you too,"I said and peck his lips a few times.

"Um sorry to interrupt but we need to go."It was Caspian.

"Let's go."

Edmund went first. I was scared. What if something happens to him? I couldn't handle that.

---------------------------------------

You were fighting against two soldiers. It was chaos in the castle. You killed those two soldiers and went on next. Suddenly you feel a sharp pain in your stomach. You screamed in pain. You saw two arrows in your stomach. You saw blood and you fell on the ground.

Edmund pov

I was running from soldiers and then they trapped me. I saw griffin under me and jumped. I look down and saw everyone dead. Then my eye catches something. I saw something moving slowly. I told griffin to go down. He came closer and I gasped. It was Shianne.

"Shianne!"

"Ed..." she said with weakly voice. She has two arrows in her stomach. I slowly put her on griffin and we went in the air before Telmarines killed us. I looked at her.

"Shianne please hold on. Don't close your eyes love. You can't die now. Please Shianne. I love you."I started crying. She can't die. I can't live with her. We landed and I took her to Lucy. When Lucy saw she gasped.

"Ed you will need to pull this arrows out of her, "Lucy said and turned around not be able to see this.

Shianne, love, this will hurt, but you need to stay strong. You will be alright."I told her. She was losing so much blood.

I took an arrow in my hand and pull out. Shianned screamed in pain.

"It's ok love. It's ok. Just one and it's over."I told her. Tears run from my eyes like a river. She was in so much pain.

I pull out another arrow. She screamed once again. I place her head in my lap. Lucy gave her cordial and all blood disappear. She gasped and I pull her in a hug.

"I thought I lost you."I cried.

"Ed, you didn't lose me. I'm here. I'm here Ed."I said and place my lips on him.