two ; arrivals

harry stared down from the window of the plane, sighing with relief that they were approaching the landing area. he stood up with the announcement of the flight attendant, and placed his phone in his pocket.

they landed down, and he waited until most people in the plane left, and trailed behind. it was a dark winter night, and harry shivered at the cold. he calmly walked to the airport and picked up his luggage at the luggage counter.

once harry stepped out of the door, he looked around. it wasn't much of a silent place, quite opposite really. he noticed a few boys at one of the nearby streetlights, quietly exchanging bags.

in curiosity, he slowly walked over, hiding behind a small mailbox. they both shook hands, the shorter man smirked, "great doing business with you." harry softly gasped, and covered his mouth. of course, it's a drug deal, what else?

the others ran off, and the shorter one with a jacket sighed. harry tried walking quietly, and accidentally bumped him. the man fell down with an "oomf!"

"um, oops." the curly haired boy tried smiling apologetically, and felt in awe when he looked back. he was truly a beautiful boy in his opinion, his hair swept to the side in a fringe and eyes as blue as an ocean.

harry offered his hand to him, and he chuckled and brushed off dirt on his jacket, "hi."
he kindly accepted the offer, and smiled.

the blue-eyed boy raised a thumbs up, "good to know," and walked away, but harry quickly grabbed his wrist. "wait!"

they looked at each other for a minute, him feeling as if the world around them disappeared. "atleast your number and name?"

"louis, (insert number here)." harry nodded and quickly wrote it down on his arm with a marker from his bag. "well, mister curly fries, what's your name? i'm very familiar with doncaster, but i've never seen a boy like you around." louis came closer and looked up at him.

"h-harry. i c-came to be a p-policeman." he stuttered and blushed, still in awe of the boy's beauty.

"policeman, huh? big dreams, looks like it. but i promise you, this place is not much for dreams like those." he smirked, and harry looked down with slight sadness.

"well, i guess i'll see you, officer harry."

//
sorry that it's so short sisnahsbj ew