Chapter 3

“Andy…Andy wake up,” I heard Harry whispering as he obnoxiously poked my back.

“What did I say about not touching me?” I hiss, turning over to see his face dangerously close to mine. I glare and sit up. “What do you want?”

“The guy is asking for information,” he tells me, pointing to the cop standing by our cell with a clipboard. It wasn’t the one from before, but a new person. “And he has food.”

I sigh and hop down from the bunk bed, walking over and filling out all the necessary information. I glanced up at the clock to find that I had only been sleeping for two hours. Great. Forty six to go.

“Thank you,” the cop says, snatching the clipboard away and sliding in the tray of food. I glower at him and examine the sketchy meal in front of me. Harry didn’t hesitate to dig right in.

“This has got to be the most ratchet food I have ever seen,” I mutter.

“It tastes fine to me.”

“Of course it does. You’re an animal. You take whatever you can get.”

That earned me a scowl. I tried to hide my satisfied smile.

We sat in silence for a bit as I skeptically took a bite of meatloaf. It tasted like death, but I ate it anyway. Harry had no problem at all and happily polished off his plate.

“So what exactly are we supposed to do for the next two days?” I ask.

“Well I can think of a few ideas that you probably won’t agree with,” he says, sending me a smirk. I roll my eyes.

“You’re disgusting.”

“Thanks. I try.”

I throw a piece of meatloaf at him only for him to pick it up and eat it. I stare at him outright appalled. He laughs.

“You should see your face right now,” he tells me.

“I want to go home so badly,” I mutter.

“And I don’t?”

“Well I don’t know. You seem pretty comfortable here.”

He rolls his eyes. “I’m not some juvenile delinquent ya know.”

“Really? That’s news to me.”

“Never mind,” he mumbles. “It’s impossible to change your mind. I’m going to sleep.”

I roll my eyes. “You’re such a drama queen,” I tell him. “And you’re right. It’s impossible to change my mind about you because you haven’t been nice since the day that we met.”

“Stop,” he snaps, sitting down on the lower bunk bed. “You really know nothing about me. It’d be nice if you weren’t so quick to judge.”

I couldn’t really argue with that. It’s not like I had a chance either. He laid down on his gross used bed and ignored me, facing the other way as he went to sleep. I sigh and climb into bed as well. It’s been a long day.

 AUTHORS NOTE
this chapter is short and I'm sorry but I had writers block :P maybe next chapter will be better :3 hopefully. I have a feeling I might be getting a lot of writers blocks throughout this book so dont be surprised by slow updates. Sorry! I'll try to get chapters out as much as I can! (: THanks for reading and I really hope you're still enjoying it! Let me know what you think please! I'd love to hear your honest opinions! Other than that, I love you<3 thanks so much! Bye xx