Chapter 20: Falling tears

'Harry?' Hermione bit her lip.

' Hm?' Harry looked up from his homework to look at Hermione.

' Where did you sleep last night?

' What do you mean?'

' You weren't in your dorm. I know there's something going on.'

Harry got back to his homework.

' Well, I have a feeling you know what's going on' he replied smoothly.

' Well, I do.'

'That's great. Can I hear your theory? '

' You and Draco are dating. '

'Beep! Wrong!' Harry shook his head. ' Sorry Hermione, you've lost the game. Now, can you leave? I need to finish my homework. '

Hermione sighed and got up.

' Fine. But there's something going on between you two and you won't be able to keep it away forever'

' Cool. I'll let you know if we decide to get married. '

'Ha-ha. Very funny ' Hermione left and Harry put one last dot onto his homework. He was finally done. He had the whole day just for himself.

He got up and went to his and Ron's dorm but his best mate wasn't there. He got back to his place by the fireplace and sighed.
Boredom was slowly getting to him and soon he couldn't stand it anymore. What could he do?

'I could start writing a biography. Yeah, that shouldn't be so difficult, right? But I don't want to that. Maybe, I should just write a normal book. But I'm too lazy for that... I'll just read a book, that's easier. Yeah, I'll do that.'

He got up and tried to find some book to read but when he found nothing interesting he returned to the couch.

He looked at the flames. Wondered how would it feel if he was I them. Burning. Burning to his death. He came to the conclusion that it would be too slow and too painful death and that he won't kill himself in that way. His original idea of jumping from the Astronomy tower remained the best he had. He still had that in plan, but he just rescheduled the time. 'I guess, my life will be a bit longer than I planned.'

He turned his head to the person that just sat on his left. A girl with dark, straight, black hair and green and silver tie.

' What Potter? '

Harry shook his head lazily and turned his head back to the fire.

' So... I heard you're better now. I mean you don't want to kill yourself anymore. ' Pansy commented.

' I guess... but no one can really know what I'm really thinking right?' he turned back to her.

She shrugged.

' Unless you tell them.'

'Let me guess. Ella introduced herself to you, didn't she?'

' Ella? That girl that thinks you and Draco are a thing? Yes. She did.'

'And you agree with her?' Harry asked curiously.

' Well not exactly. There really was something about you and Draco the whole time but was it  love? I'm not sure. It probably started to become something like love after the Dark Lord raised again.'

Harry nodded and laid back.

Pansy sit up on the couch and crisscrossed her legs.

' Boring Saturday,  isn't it?' she asked just to keep the conversation going.