Scarrlett James Black- Sirius Blacks Daughter

So this is my first ever story! I don't know exactly how long I'll keep it up. It all depends on if anyone reads it! So please, try to be nice. And tell me if I made a mistake, any of that stuff. I don't like sounding ignorant. So here goes! Oh and and Scarr basicaly looks like Haley Williams from Paramore. With her red and yellow hair. If you do not know look up Haley Williams or wait for me to figure out how to put up a pic. She's a metamorphugis. However you spell that.

                            "SCARRLETT JAMES BLACK WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!!!"

"IT'S EARLY! LET ME SLEEP GODDAMMIT!"

"IT'S NOON! WE HAVE TO BE AT THE WEASLEY'S AT ONE. AND WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!"

              Wait... noon?? damn it! I jumped up from my oh so comfy bed and threw the black comforter off me. I heard my uncle Moony running around on the floor below. I laughed at his panicyness. Is that a word? Oh, well it should be!

       I guess you are probably wondering "who the hell is this chic?" well, I am Scarrlett James Black, but would rather go by Scarr, thank you very much. I live with my uncle Moony, also known as Remus Lupin, werewolf, pretty amazing right? I've always lived with him. As my mum decided to take off to America as soon as she found out my dad was a wizard. And my dad was in Azkaban for something he did not do, and everyone found him guilty, but me. Heartbreaking I know.

So my 'uncle' Moony raised me. With help from Molly Weasley, who was like a mother to me. She took me in every full moon so the Moon-Sterr could change. I stayed with her a whole week. Her and her HUGE family. Husband Arthur, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny were the only ones currently living at the Burrow. I was in Ron's year at Hogwarts.

             I ran to my dresser and pulled out a Ramones (Muggle 'punk' band) shirt and black skinny jeans. I quickly pulled them on, then grabbing my trunk, cat cage with my kitty, Lyn-Z, in it, and my broomstick.

"SCARR?? ARE YOU READY?"

"CALM DOWN MOONY THE BURROW IS'NT GOING ANYWHERE!"

         He grabbed my trunk as I flew (no of course not literally silly head) down the stairs. Running to the fire place, I snatched a fist full of floo powder from the little bag. I waved to uncle Moony and shouted "THE BURROW!" and green flames surrounded me.

 So?? Was it decent? I hope so!! This is my first ever fanfiction, scratch that, STORY! So I am super nervous! Feel free to correct me! I won't e offended! Trust me! And also, no Scarr is NOT supposed to be me, as epic as it would be to be her, because she is just the definition of awesome, I am not her, She is my creation. Everything else belongs to J.K Rowling by the way. And NO i would NEVER attempt to compete with her!!!

COMMENT!

FAN!

VOTE!

SOMETHING!