Awkward penguin, knees, position, and meeting.

Ok, Scarr is going to meet her dad now!!! I know I've kinda put t off... but here goes! I'm not gonna do the whole dramatic meeting where they run towards one another arms wide open. I'ma make it awkward and all dat shit. So here goes!

        As I walked away from the pathetic Ron, I realized... I'M ABOUT TO MEET MY FATHER! With a sudden boost of excitement and Hyperness, I started running down the street towards the Shrieking Shack. When I reached the fence I started to hum 'The Legacy' by Black Veil Brides, my SECOND favorite band. I hopped over the fence with ease, then being the complete clutz I am, tripped on the snow on the other side, Falling all the way down the hill.

"SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITTYSHITSHIT." I screamed, hitting the side of the shrieking shack, at least it got me here! I slowly opened the door, nervous. As I stepped inside, I noticed a light coming from the hall upstairs. I walked up the stairs very awkwardly. Like a little awkward penguin. I giggled thinking about it and started to awkwardly waddle up the stairs, not using my knees.

"Erm... Scarr?" I heard someone ask me, I whipped my head up to see my dad standing at the top of the stairs, looking at questioningly at me. Me, being extremely tall, had the awkwardest looking knees ever. Well I am awkward.

"Hi daddy!" I exclaimed as if I see him everyday, and went back to walking awkwardly up the stairs. When I reached the top, he was still looking at me, surprised. He reached out and touched my face, making sure I was there or something. I don't know, I'm not into soppy bla bla hubbabalooness.

"Scarr... it's actually you!" He exclaimed, his eyes misting up.

"And my father is more soppy then me! Trust me, I don't cry, or do any of that shit. I get sad, but crying and being all 'oh wow look at you!' is'nt my thing." I said, starting to ramble on. (A/N holy shit muffins I am bad at this I am so sorry.) He just looked at me, he probably thought that I was some soppy teenage prissy bitch. NOPE!

About one awkward hour later, we were sitting on his bed, talking about our (well my) lives. "Er... I like punk rock music... I hate people who judge. I currently have no friends. I am in the MCRmy and the BVB army. I am in Gryffondor, I don't like spots, including Quidditch. I think music is more important." I told him, he looked amazed. Usually Gryffondors were these proud, sporty, smart, popular, etc. people who are in truth normal, but they are just people! And people see me differently, and no one talks to me. Even before Harry and the gang stopped talking to me, I was unpopular. I'm just the emo girl who probably cuts, and never eats anything, because she's self conscience because of all the perfect people who are just that, people! But of course, not everyone understands. I thought. I noticed my dad was staring at me in awe.

"Did I say that out loud..." I asked.

"yes, and it was beautiful. Don't listen to what they say. They don't matter. Who care what they think?!" he said, putting a comforting arm around my shoulder. I hugged him, I love my dad.

ARGH! I was soooo bad at writing that!! I'm so sorry! I'll wright more soon!! The video is the song she was humming.

Vote!

comment!

Fan!

Something!

-Mickey :3