Waking up and Jonni

I heard the "Beep...Beep... Beep...Beep...Beep" Of a heart moniter.  I tried to open my eyes, I couldn't. 

"Beep...Beep...Beep... Beeeeeeeeep." Then it went flat. I couldn't be dead...

"She's gone." So I am dead.

"Good." Ron's voice sounded.

"She took up to much space." Hermione's.

"She was a good for nothing emo freak." Harry's.

"I'm so glad I never had to bring her to Ravenclaw." Flitwick.

"She honestly thought I cared about her." Dad's...

"No one could ever care about her. Why would they?" Lupin.

This couldn't be happening. I'm dead... I can't be. These people cared about me. I'm sure of it. I can't be dead. I don't want to be, I never meant to kill myself... maybe I did, but I take it back.

"Please! Someone! Help me, Please someone has to be there. Don't let me die!" I screamed, at no one in particular. I just wanted to wake up. 

"Wake up! You're fine!" I heard a beautiful voice tell me, like an angel.

"I'm in heaven... Heaven's real? Shouldn't I be in hell?" I questioned the angel.

"Please, just try to open your eyes." The angel encouraged.

I tried, I tried so hard. I saw a bit of light. I opened my eyes. I was in a completely white room, and there was a beautiful girl in front of me. She had Pale, flawless skin. And beautiful long black hair, down to her slim waist. Bright, icy blue eyes. She reached up, and brushed a bit of white hair out of my eyes. Her touch was ice cold over my skin. I gasped, she smiled. 

"You're fine! You're not in heaven or hell. You're in the Hogwarts infirmary." She giggled, pulling something out of her bag. I looked around, Oh... I am in the infirmary. She pulled out black skinny jeans and a long sleeved black shirt. I noticed how much of her skin is covered. She was wearing Black jeans, a Lenore the Cute Little Dead Girl hoodie, zipped up, with the hood pulled over her head. And Black fingerless Skeleton gloves. 

"I know it's warm, but I thought it would be better than nothing." She told me, and her face looked as she was blushing... but couldn't.

I nodded, "Thank you. Who are you? Where is my dad? Does he know? Does anyone?" I piled questions on the angelic girl, as I changed. She smirked as I changed my shirt, but answered.

"You've been out for like, three weeks. Everyone has left. They sent me here to escort you home. We'll be using a portkey! It's lot's of fun!" She explained, the last part filled with sarcasm. 

We headed out of Hogwarts. She, somehow, was able to carry my trunk with no help, even though she was tiny. While we were waiting for the portkey, which was an old potions book, she told me about herself. 

"My name is Jonni, and I have a sister named Static, but that's all. I don't go to Hogwarts. I teach myself and my sister, but We're coming next year! Static is you're age, and I'm a year older than you. I have no other family, and I have been living in a one room apartment with Static since as long as we can remember. Our parents put a memory curse on us before they left. We named ourselves." Explains the awesome names. "But this summer, we are coming to live with you!!" She exclaimed the last part, grinning. She apparently knew all about me already. 

"Wow... what about the rest... the rest of the people I know?" I asked, slightly scared of the answer.

"Oh. The three others, I don't remember their names. They don't seem to like Static and I. But they said that they would forgive you. IF, You didn't speak to me or Static. Or draw attention to yourself." She informed me, looking at her hot pink converse, and nervously playing with her dark hair. 

How dare they? Think that I would come crawling back to them, and not even an apology! Rules? I think I should be the one, to be giving restrictions. Jonni looked at me nervousley, as if she thought I would start ignoring her for those twats.

"Fuck them!" I yelled, rather loudly.

"Wha-what?" She looked up, surprised.

"Anyone who tries to change me, is not my friend." I assured her, she laughed. Her laugh, was beautiful. It was like an angel's laugh, everything about her was angelic. Wait what. What am I thinking. What. Huh. Whaaat.

"Um... Scarr?" I realised I was staring into Jonni's icy blue eye's. They were beautiful... and I've always been open about sexuality... WAIT WHAT OH MY KILLJOY SCARRLETT SHUT UP. Just in time, the book lit up a bright blue and we grabbed on. Before you could say 'rawr' we were spinning through the air, my hair turned orange and black, scared. I hated heights, and it felt high up. I need to learn to control my hair. Before I knew it, I slammed on the ground, and hear Jonni running up to me, and grab me, picking me up.

"How are you so strong? You're tiny! You can put me down." I asked, as Jonni started walking toward the row of townhouses in front of us.

"Skills. And nope!" She laughed, picking up a stick from behind a bush, and stomping it on the ground. An extra townhouse appeared out of no where, and Jonni carried me in. I just stared, in awe.

"SIRIUS! WE'RE HOME!" Jonni yelled down the dusty hall. "Watch this, your dad is going to be PISSED!" Jonni giggled, pointing to the other side of the hall, a few seconds passed... then...

"BLOOD TRAITOR! FILTH! HALF BREEDS LIVING IN MY OWN HOME!" Screeched a painting covered in an old dirty cloth. Jonni fell to the ground giggling, bringing me down with her. I ended up on top of her.

"HOMOSEXUAL HALF BREE-" 

"MOTHER PLEASE, SHUT. UP." My dad screamed at the painting, it grumbled for a moment, then finally silenced. I stared at it, horrified.

"Good job there Jonni, nice way to introduce Cub to her gradmother." Dad grumbled, hugging me. He kissed my head, then held me at arms length. I wasn't expecting the next part.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?? TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF. IT WAS PURELY IDIOTIC. NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" 

"SIRIUS YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHOUT THE N WORD. CHRISTOPHER SAYS SO." Sirius, and then Jonni yelled, both slightly red in the face, well Jonni looked like she would be, but still was completely snow white. We ended up in a pile of laughing lunatics on the floor, with dad's mum screaming profanities. I decided against calling her Grandmother. It seemed awkward. Well so was the fact I was slowly falling in love with another girl.

WAIT WHAT.

HOI! At the moment, my Internet is not working, so this is all I can do :/ So when it starts working again, expect CHAPTER OVERLOAD. Oh and to anyone who didn't understand, the not shouting the "N word" (Never) And "Christopher says so." Was referring to NeverShoutNever, who is also known as Christopher Drew. So yeah. And Jonni isn't based on anyone, but Static is based on my friend Jinx. (StaticSummer. This chapter will be dedicated to her.) And also, I'm sorry if I don't put you in right away, but I don't have Internet so I can only put in people I remember stuff about :/ Sorry. 

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

-Christopher Drew (I am going to be signing my author notes with people who were mentioned in the chapter X3)