Part 17

*Kiara POV*

"You alright in there?" I looked up to see Steph poking her head in.

"Yeah I'm alright Steph" I said she gave me a small smile.

"Ok just checking on you" and with that she left closing the door. I got up out of the bath the water was a light brown from the dirt. I pulled the plug and started the shower. I rinsed off and climbed out. I took the fluffy pink towel off of the rack that had a 'K' on it in golden embroidery. I wrapped it around myself and walked out. I slowly walked over to the dresser and grabbed some underwear.

"You should have called me when you were done in the bath" I jumped and turned around. Nate stood there with a smile.

"Sorry" I said looking down.

"Hey it's ok you don't need to be sorry princess" he said. He put his finger under my chin making me look at him. He combed his hand through my hair and pressed his lips to my forehead. "You don't ever have to be sorry" he said. "Now let's get you dressed. I'm sure you want to see everyone" I nodded. I got dressed int the outfit Nate picked out.

I sat on the bed whilst Nate ran a brush through my hair

"I think you need a trim" he said.

"Do you think so?" I asked turning to face him.

"Yeah it's getting a little long" he said.

"Ok" I said. Nate put down the brushed and wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his lap.

"I love you kitten" he said with a smile.

"I love you too Nate" I said and wrapped my arms around him hugging him. He hugged me back.

"I've waited so long to hear that" he said. After a few seconds I pulled away.

"Can we go see the others?" I asked.

"Sure thing princess" he said and stood up. Before he could get far I took his hand in mine. Nate stopped and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing" he said and we walked out and down the hall into a lounge room. "Look who wanted to come say hello" Steph jumped up rushing over. She wrapped her arms around me.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Like I've been hit by a truck" I laughed. "And I'm starving" as I said that Steph looked at Nate who nodded and she ran off. Nate sat on the couch pulling me with him. I curled up into his side. A few minutes later Steph walked back in with a sandwich.

"Thank you" I said sitting up. I took the sandwich and ate it. I listened to Matt and Nate talk about videos. I put the empty plate on the coffee table. I cuddled back into Nate and he wrapped his arm around me. I was tired my eyes kept trying to shut. I struggled to keep them open not wanting to have another dream like last night.

"Hey Kit are you alright?" Matt asked.

"Just a little tired but I'll be fine" I said.

"Are you sure princess?" Nate asked. I nodded and yawned. "Come on time for a sleep" he got up before picking me up. He walked into the bedroom and laid me down on the bed. "Why don't you want to sleep?" He asked. I sat up and he sat in front of me.

"I don't want to have another nightmare" I said.

"What was your nightmare about?"

"The fire" Nates eyes widened.

"Pardon?"

"The fire when you saved me I dreamt about it last time i slept. I don't want to have it again" I wiped my cheek of the year that had slipped down.

"It's ok your safe here" he pulled me into a hug. "Do you want me to play your Lullaby?" I smiled.

"Yes please" Nate smiled letting go of me. He got up and walked over to the piano. I laid down on the bed watching him as he played. I smiled as my eyes slowly closed the sound of the piano carrying me off to sleep.