Two

-Chapter 2-

-Tori-

We ate in silence for a while, among our own thoughts. Finally, I stood up and took my plate into the kitchen. Kimberly shortly followed, bringing the daily paper with her.

"Hey, I have an idea, since us both need jobs, how about we work here?" She pointed to an article.

I took the paper and read the article, it was an advertisement for Fazbear's Family Pizzeria. Honestly, the job didn't look that bad.

"Yeah, okay. I can call them later if you want." I suggested. She nodded, putting our plates in the sink. "Or... we can go to the restaurant and talk to them in person..." She snapped her head around suddenly, "NO." She then grabbed her neck in pain, wincing "God, that really hurt". I snickered, covering my mouth with my hand. She glared at me and counted down with her fingers. 3... 2... 1... and I ran into my room, slamming the door. She can be scary sometimes. I got dressed and about 20 minutes later, came out of my room and saw Kimberly watching the news.

"A terrifying incident happened last night. 5 children went missing at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Staff members went around the restaurant and found 5 dead bodies of these children. Fredrick Fenton, George Fenton, Claire Johnson, Andrew McDonald, and David Bower. Investigators think this may have been a murder but we will fill you in with more information after this quick break."

After that, we were speechless. "And to think we were going to apply for a job there..." I said, looking at Kimberly. She was silent, "... what's wrong?" I asked, looking at her cautiously. She wrung her hands and looked down,

"Uh... I um... I already called the place and, um, they were, uh, desperate for new employees... so, uh, haha, uh..." she trailed off and I motioned for her to continue. "So, uh, we... we got the job..." I stared at her like she was a maniac. I was speechless, Kimberly called some slaughterhouse asking for a job?

"Wha- what were you thinking?! Why would you call them?!" I shrieked. She continued looking down and gave me some time to calm down. She sighed quietly, "I called them before I turned the tv on... and we can't really cancel, they said they were really desperate"

A/N: Hey, hey, hey! I'm baack. So basically I go to this academy right? And I'm not trying to complain when I say this but it's really demanding so I've been spending these last 5 months doing schoolwork BUT we're in a point where the year has stooped low enough to where I can write a little bit. I'm not saying that I'll be able to update EVERY day but I'll try to get the next chapter out in less than 5 months- haha. But I've started a Pun book thing- you should check that out and if you have any ideas of puns, just comment them there lol. But anyway, see ya' in a month probably lol. byee~ -3-