The hospital

Rebekahs pov
They lead us into the room with jacob and he was still unconscious, father was talking to the nurse, I listened to their conversation "were you there in the incident?" They asked. "No he was visiting his friend", "well he has lost the use of his legs, he is going to need a wheelchair and glasses" said the nurse, father nodded and came in, jacob slowly but steadily opened his eyes "i cant see..." he said, "well about that...
You're going to need glasses" the nurse said, jacob tried to get up "i cant feel my legs!!!" He shouted and almost started crying, "I CANT FEEL MY LEGS!!!" He began to panic, his breathing slowed down and he started to shiver and cry, the nurse walked us out while he panicked, "we also noticed he has very poor mental health, I recommend a therapist", dad nodded and i just rolled my eyes, as if that's ever going to happen.

We walked in when the nurse let us, he was in a wheelchair, "hes ready to take home" said the nurse, he just looked at the ground diss hearted and sad, "were going to get you glasses" said dad, jacob just nodded and didn't say anything, i pushed him out of the hospital and into the car, i suddenly thought of my pregnancy, what was I going to do..., we got to the optometrist, "you must be the kingslys, we were expecting you" the lady lead us into the room where they ran a few tests on Jacobs eyes, "now we normally take a while for them to come through but for someone like jacob who needs them right away they will be here in a moment"

They brought the glasses to him and put them on, "how do you feel?" The nurse asked "well i feel like i can see better" he laughed and we we went home, when we got in the door mother looked at me weirdly, "hi mum" jacob said "oh yeah hi", she just pushed him out of the way, "carl can i talk to you for a little?" She asked and took him to the kitchen, i looked at the stairs. How are we going to get him upstairs...
Suddenly father came from the kitchen, "you here now" he pointed to me, "you, you're mother is taking you out somewhere" he pointed to jacob, "oh, okay" jacob said and was pushed out the door, "yes daddy?" I said in the most innocent yet sarcastic way possible

He suddeny kneed me in the stomach, "YOU STUPID SLUT" i fell to the ground, he kicked me in the stomach repeatedly and every time i tried to talk he kicked the air out of me, i think he broke a few ribs but you know, he kicked me so much that I started coughing blood and crying, "BURN IN HELL YOU SLUT" after what seemed like forever he grabbed me by the hair picked me up and threw me on the lounge, "why..." i asked weakly, "you know why" he said angrily. It took a bit of thinking but I suddenly realised, my baby... i burst into tears, suddenly he started to forcefully pin me to the ground "want to act like a slut I'll treat you like a slut", i knew what was going to happen next, he suddenly started to take his belt off__

Well that was dark, i left that part out because well who wants to get into that and im sorry for the disturbing chapter guys 😬