A Guide To Simple Palm Reading: Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Five

Palm reading is really easy and fun, it just takes some practice and time to master.

What You Need To Do:

hope this guide helps you.

1 - LIFE LINE

Between the thumb and pointer finger, there should be a line that curves around the thump like a C. That's your lifeline. If you have a double line, that means they might be a twin or even lead a double life.

2 - THE HEADLINE

Going up from the lifeline, there should be another line. That's your cleverness line. If the line is stretched across the palm, that means you are a focused, centered individual. A fork line could mean that you're good at talking to people, giving a speech, etc.

3 - THE LOVE LINE

this should be the curved line above the head and lifeline. It shows a generous, sensual, and loving nature. If the love line is broken, that means a tendency to be ungrateful.

4 - THE FATE LINE

The fate line should be going straight down the middle of your palm. An absence of one means an uneventful life. A double line means two careers

5 - THE SUN LINE

The sun line should be left/right of your fate line. A long, vertical sun line means a lucky life, with many blessings. If it curves to the thumb, it indicates a hard worker. A blurred line suggests a lack of focus.

I hope this guide helped you read palms.

A FEW TIPS -

1 - It is easier to read someone's palm on the hand they write with.

2 - If most of these lines are short, try reading their other palm.

This article was contributed by [Unknown]

Added to [Spells of Magic(.com)] on an unknown date.