two

there were so many stars that night.

taehyung and jungkook lay in the back of the truck, a dark blue blanket draped over their legs and red converse shoes.

"do you know the constellations?"

"what, as if you do."

"of course i know them," taehyung smirked at the impressed expression that then crossed jungkook's face. "see, that little tiny one's called yoongi's dick, comes out every three centuries, but no one really gives a fuck since it's so small."

"he's gonna kill you."

"and you see that smaller one that looks like a pussy?" taehyung grinned. "that one's called kim seokjin, cause jin's a little pussy." he sat up a bit, calling over his shoulder at jin ("is that right, mom?").

jin didn't reply.

"tae, remember when we were littler and we looked at the stars together then? in namjoon's backyard when yoongi and jimin were crying and jin had his camcorder out filming hoseok jumping off a tree and," he took a breath. "and you had bruises all over your arm and i said they looked like galaxies? like a bunch of milky ways and andromeda things painted on your skin?"

"yes, i remember," taehyung smiled. "made me feel a little less insecure and a whole lot stronger, knowing i had galaxies on my skin."

"what if we went up there?"

"went up where?"

"the stars."

and taehyung looked in his eyes and saw a desire for more than just being up in the stars. he saw a deeper desire, a darker, sadder desire that should not have been in the eyes of jeon jungkook.

"just you and me and the stars. wouldn't that be nice?"

taehyung didn't answer right away; had to take some time to see past the darkness he had just seen in jungkook's eyes.

and then he looked at the stars again, looked up at the milky ways and andromeda things that once decorated his skin far too often.

"yes jungkook, that'd be nice."

° ° °

they all woke up to the sound of seokjin yelling at namjoon to piss in the water.

"if you need to fucking piss, do it in the ocean! we aren't going to be responsible for your piss filled water bottles!"

"i don't want to get wet, come on jin. we can trash the bottles on our way home."

"so we're gonna have to sit in my truck with your piss filled water bottles for two and a half hours with the risk of taehyung or jimin or one of those tiny little dipshits spilling it?"

"he be dissing us while we're asleep," jimin grumbled to taehyung, rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"mom, don't be a bitch," taehyung called.

"i'll piss in the water, fine!"

yoongi sat up, groggy with a rat's nest of hair.

"i heard piss. what's going on?"

"jin's making namjoon piss in the ocean. very interesting conversation, isn't it?"

a/n: the amount of times i wrote piss in this chapter is ridiculous.

"this is why we can't have nice things," hoseok mumbled. "cause we argue over pissing."