Mending A Mirror: Book 3

For whatever reason this story always seems to confuse a lot of people lol I'm not sure if it's the characters or the plot line or what, but I tend to get asked the same questions,  and hope the below can clear up a few topics.

Let's start with the main one...

has this book been written before?

YES!!!! YES!! YES! YES! YES! LOL

Mending A Mirror is a rewrite to Mercy. I rewrote the story because I felt the previous plot line and writing style, wasn't exactly up to par with my current skills. There were many issues in the original book that have been corrected in this new and improved version.

are the characters the same?

Yes. The character's, the setting, their jobs, and the plot is the same. The way the story is told is different.

Some might see that as being the "same exact story," but it's not – believe me! lol

what order is Mending a Mirror in the Provocative City Series?

Three.

After much consideration, I felt the story best fit in the middle. The title, Mending a Mirror, helps to capture the lives of all the characters throughout the series. Each character(s) from book one to five, go through trials and tribulations that need to be "mended."

What I enjoy about this story, is that unlike the "alpha - heroes" featured in my other stories, Valerie is the person in the relationship who's damaged, broken, and severely in need of love to save her.

will this book be published?

Yes.

Like the others, it'll be available in e-book and paperback (for those who want it).