one

about 5 years have passed and so much has happend, so let me catch you up!

dev & i just got married a year ago and we are already having our first child. it's a boy, im so excited. i have about less than a month left for the pregnancy. like the baby can come any day now.

i wanna name him devin allen gordon jr so he's just like his dad but dev doesn't want to because he's just annoying but im still going to do it anyways so jokes on him lol. oh and of course im making trina my baby's godmother!

trina & daniel are getting married soon, which is going to be super exciting. their relationship has been strong and it's just so cute to watch those two love birds together, they are honestly in love.

hallie & kev are doing way better than before, like i mean wayyyyy better. they aren't engaged yet surprisingly but we'll have to wait and see what happens with them.

we all have graduated highschool & i wanted to become an actress but it looks like ill have to put my dreams on hold for dev & our kids future which im fine with because i love them so much.

trina, me & hallie are all models and we all work at the same modeling agency which is really nice. we get to see each other everyday which is pretty lit.

dev & i have already bought our first house together which is a really big accomplishment to us. we still love in New Jersey because we don't want our kids to not grow up without their family around in their lives.

jazzy just recently got out of highschool & she's doing really good but i think she's still gunna stay with her parents for awhile.

lexi is doing her own thing, im so proud of her! she reached 100M the other day on ig and there are so many lucki charmz now it's insane but im so happy for her.

oh and the boys are still together & they have 129M on ig and omg it's such a blessing to watch the boys keep succeeding & sitting in the front row of their lives, wouldn't change it for anything.

the boys & lexi still do tours together. whenever the boys aren't on tour they are on lexis tour and whenever lexi isn't on tour she's on the boys tour. it's non stop, but it's cool to meet all the digaz & lucki charmz, they are all very sweet!

but im super happy because the boys are taking about a year break from touring, ive missed my baby & my bestfriends so much.

right now it's thanksgiving day and everyone is coming to me & dev's house to celebrate. it's going to be so nice to have all of the family together all in one house unless there's drama.

we have: dev, kev, dan, trina, hallie, jazzy, lexi, mariah, shari, jaden, sky, mama shana, mama nicole, mama deb, allstar, daniel's dad, & my mom all coming over tonight.

the house is going to be full of people but i absolutely love it & can not wait.

before everyone comes over, i am setting up the house with decorations. one of my fav things to do for the holidays. there is about 30 minutes left till everyone starts coming. suddenly, I hear someone come in through the door.

"hey baby, I'm home" Devin said

he walked up to me and he gave me a hug plus a peck on the lips.

"and hello to my future baby son" dev said rubbing my belly smiling

"hey babe, where's the stuff i told you to buy?" I asked

"oh um about that" dev said

"tell me dev, it's okay, not gunna yell at you or anything" i said putting on a fake smile

"so uh what happend was, I bought the stuff right but then I realized that i bought the wrong stuff so I returned it all and came back home" dev said trying to hug me but i wasn't having it

"hmm dev, so it didn't occur to you maybe to buy the actual stuff when you went back to the store" i said getting upset ya know the hormones

while i was having an intense conversation with dev, not an argument, the doorbell rang.

"dev please go get the doorbell before my head explodes" i said walking back to decorate

devin goes to the door and opens it.

"yeooo what's up ma bro" daniel said dapping up dev

"what's up dan" dev said dapping up dan too

"hey dev" trina said giving devin a hug

"hey trina" dev said giving trina a hug

"okay guys dom is upset because i did something so just to prepare you" dev said whispering while they walked to the kitchen

"I can hear you Devin" I said yelling

"babe don't yell, it's not good for you and the baby" dev said

"mhm whatever" i said

"omg hey dom, look at you!" trina said

"hey trina! thank you for coming" I said

"of course girl, we wouldn't miss it for the world" trina said

"hey danny boy" i said to daniel

"hey dom" he said giving me hug

"okay so we have about 20 minutes left till everyone else gets here and i don't have everything i need so trina will you go with me to the store since some people can't get stuff done" i said giving dev the death stare

"yeah let's go" trina said grabbing my hand

I started to walk out the front door so trina and i could get in the car.

"don't be late babe" dev said

"be safe" daniel said

"we'll try" trina & i said

we got in the car and drove to walmart. during the car ride my stomach kept hurting a lot but i didn't know why.

"OWW" i said loudly

"you okay dom, we are almost there" trina said

"alright" I said trying to sound okay

right when we walked in to walmart it was super crowded like it was black friday or something. but i just needed to get in and out then get back home safely.

we went in and got all of the stuff that we need. we went up to the cash register and i started to pay but then my stomach started to hurt again.

"OWWWW" i screamed

"OMG AHHH TRINAAAA" i said

"what is it dom?!?" trina said starting to panic

"I think my water just broke...." i said

a/n: do you guys like it?