nine

12:01 am

i woke up realizing that the doctors didn't even do anything with trina talking about she's in labor! as i was thinking i started to hear screaming, im pretty sure it was trina.

i ran as fast as i could to see if trina was okay. i finally got to her & danny's room and he was just sleeping, like how??

"OH MY GOSH TRINA ARE YOU OKAY?" i yelled

"nOOO PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE AND TO THE HOSPITAL" she said yelling back and having a tear rolling down her face

i was freaking out because i didn't wanna see my fav in pain, it was heartbreaking. i couldn't get trina out of here myself so i ran upstairs and woke up dev.

"dev wake up, we need to take trina to the hospital" i said waking him up

"mmhm okay, what's going on" he said stretching in his raspy voice

"don't speak just let's go, get dress hurry" i said

i didn't want him to speak because i love his morning voice and i cant be thinking about that right now.

dev finally got dressed in like 30 seconds which is super fast for him, we both went downstairs to trina's room. while we were walking downstairs i told him what was going on.

dev say daniel still laying down not doing crap and got pissed and pushed him on the floor.

"YEO WHAT THE HECK BRO" daniel said mad getting up

"what are you doing dan, ya girl is in pain and you're just laying there doing nothing!" devin slightly yelled

"can we not argue right now, you guys both put trina in the car i will be right back and let everyone know what's going on right now, let's move it people" i said walking out

first i went to mama shana and all star's room and knocked on the door first of course. i told them what was going on and they said that they're coming but they gotta get dev jr and stuff.

then i went to jazzy & lexi's room and told them what was going on. they said that they're going to come to but they're gunna ride with mama shana & allstar.

at last, i went to vanessa's room and told her what's going on and she said she's gunna ride with us so i grabbed her hand and we ran out to the car.

there wasn't too much space in the car but enough for everyone to be comfortable. the ride wasn't silent because trina was telling the whole time lol but luckily the hospital was only 10 minutes away.

we came in and told the front what was going on and they took trina for us and told us to sit down in the lobby.

we went to sit down and we saw the fam bam but they were all sleeping except sky lol, he was so hyper so we had to keep him entertained.

about 15 minutes passed and the doctor finally called us so we can see trina.

before those 15 minutes past, we decided to wake up the fam so they can know what's going on. they were super excited and woke up immediately.

while we were explaining what was going on mama shana, allstar, jazzy, lex, dev jr and trina's mom and dad came inside. i texted her mom while we were driving there, i didn't want her parents to miss this special moment.

me, dan, & trinas parents came into the room. trina always told me that when she has a baby she wanted me to be in the room with her so i can hold her hand. i just hope she doesn't break my hand lol.

right when we got in the room daniel went to go stand next to trina but she looked kissed and daniel didn't notice.

"hey baby how are you feeling?" daniel said trying to give trina a kiss on the forehead

right before he placed his lips on her forehead she grabbed him by the shirt and pulled his face to hers and said:

"dANIEL IF YOU DONT GET OFF OF ME AND GO GET THE DOCTOR YOURE GUNNA REGRET IT" trina said yelling in his face

right after she yelled at him, daniel starting running out of that room like a little baby.

in like a minute daniel came back and was out of breath while the doctor came in with a nurse.

"oh my the baby is already coming!" the doctor said

"gET THIS BABY OUT OF MEEEE" trina said screaming

the doctor got ready to get the baby out, while daniel was on the left side of her and i was on the right. her dad was standing next to daniel and her mom was standing next to me.

i held trina's hand like she asked me to and so did daniel. her parents just tried to calm her down and told her to breathe in and out.

after 10 stressful minutes their baby girl was born! she was absolutely adorable. daniel left real quick to tell everyone to come in. surprisingly our huge family fit into that small room.

"aww she's so adorable" shari said

"very precious" mama nicole said

"thank you, but where's kevin?" trina said

"im right here" kevin said smiling rolling in with his wheelchair

"yay now everyone is here" i said smiling

"what are you going to name her?" lexi and jazzy asked

"we are are going to name her kylie makena veda" trina said smiling at daniel ode hard

they gave each other a kiss and everyone said aww, they're so cute i love it.

some people stayed in the room and others went in the lobby because it started to get crowded.

everyone started to leave once it was like lunch time because trina didn't want everyone to stay here cuz she felt bad. but me, kev, dev, dan & vanessa stayed and hung out in the room.

"hey are y'all hungry?" i asked

"heck yeah" kev said

"im starving but ion want that hospital food" daniel said

"true" vanessa said

"alright me & dom will go pick up some pizza" dev said

"don't forget the pineapple" kev said winking

"we'll just get you a box of your own kev" i said laughing

"alright hurry up cuz im mad hungry" trina said

"okay bye love you guys" i said walking out holding dev's hand

"love you too" kev & dan said

"love you more" vanessa & trina said