Character submission for Zeta_Knight Part 2

And here is Michael! Sorry I took so long to finish these. Zeta_Knight

-----

Name of character: Michael Rezon

Age of character: 25

Personality/traits: NERD. As much of a nerd he may be, he's as honest as they come. The knife to his neck is quite helpful. Very, very gullible. Falls for the 'What's that on your shirt?' trick every single time.

Appearance: Usually wears a black jacket, collar out. Below the shoulders, it's red with a green upside down triangle. He has big black nerdy glasses for the nerd he is. Black, fluffy hair. Wears a pair of jeans with pink shoes. (He swears they were the last pair of shoes he could find that would fit him. ((Doesn't actually wear pink shoes out of the story))) Bright blue eyes. And super pale white skin.

Skill: Inventing. Give him something to build, and you're bound to have some sort of new invention. Also pretty great at fixing things.

Backstory: Lived with his sister for a while before the virus happened. His town was one of the first ones to be hit. He and his sister got separated, she's as good as dead but he refuses to believe that. Michael stayed in his hometown for a while, hoping to see his sister again. But he had to eventually leave as resources became scarce. He left for hopefully, a small town that still had food and clean water. Michael wandered off on his own, straying from groups. As much as he liked human interaction, he enjoyed the silence much better. So he wanders, searching for food. Bashing zombie brains. Chucking homemade bombs he saw on a YouTube video some time ago. And he survives on, but who knows for how long.

Facts: Has watched EVERY SINGLE ZOMBIE MOVIE/SHOW OUT THERE. Used to build computers for his job. Pretty good at smacking walkers with a baseball bat. Actually picked up the baseball bat from his old house. Any chance he gets, he enjoys telling people, 'He told them so!' that the apocalypse would actually happen.

Current held item(s) + Weapon: Has a metal baseball bat that he lugs around with him. (Those things really hurt.) A plastic water bottle, and his all in one pocket knife. His pockets sometimes hold food, not much though.

Why should they be let into the group of survivors: HE CAN FIX ALMOST ANYTHING. ALMOST. And he's watched so many zombie movies that he 'thinks' he knows what he's doing