Swasan Os Swasan Save Us From Mogambo

# OS
Swasan Save Us from mogambo

Location :- Kolkata

A girl was working in her office.. it was a private office and a very small one.. not even a office it was just a small and very messy room.. she was the only person in that room..  sitting on her chair reading a book and was surrounded by small and big Magnifying glass.. tape measure, gloves, note books, note pads.. pen, pencil, sketchpens.. and all the necessary things which a detective have.. yes.. she was a detective.. Detective Swara Bose of 24 years lives in kolkata with her mom shomi.. she has her office cum room in her home only where she spends her time to solve the cases..

but today she was free from cases and was spending her time to read a detective novel.. she was soo lost in reading her novel suddenly her phone rings.. tring tring.. she sees the no. and suddenly gets up from her chair with changed expression on her face.. she attainds the call.. after talking to the person she keeps the call and starts packing her bags.. she side by side calls a travel agant and ask to book the ticket for the Mumbai..

Location :- Delhi

A Boy running on the streets of delhi behind a man with a gun in his hand.. after much struggle he was able to catch that man and he dragged him to police station and put him behind the bars.. the commissionar praised him for his bravery.. afterall the man to whom he catched was the most wanted goon of the city.. that boy was non other than the hero of the story.. Mr. Sanskaar Maheshwari.. a CBI officer of 25 years old.. best known for his Bravery, intelligence, honesty and his commitment towards his work.. lives in a government quarter as he is orphan..

as soon as he left the police station and sittin in his car he gets a call.. he was very surprised as well as shocked seein the no. on his phone and picks the call.. after talking to a person he too ask his junior to book the ticket for the mumbai ASAP.. he sits in car and drives off hurridly..

-----------

Next Day at Mumbai Airport..

As Sanskaar was passing by a food shop at the airport.. he stops seeing a girl fighting with the shopkeeper.. as he goes near he comes to know the girl is fighting for 20 rupees.. he could not see the girl as she was facing on other side.. sanskaar sees everyone gathering there slowely and he take out 20 rupees from his wallet and gives to shopkeeper and turns and walks away.. the girl turns back to him.. and yes It was Swara.. but she can just see sanskaar going away..

as soon as he comes out of the Airport he feels someone is tapping on his shoulders.. He turns and see swara standing behind her.. she was looking beautiful as princess.. swara also sees sanskaar and her anger just feded seeing him.. the wind was blowing.. they were having an unknown eye-lock which is soon broken by sanskaar..
before he could ask her anything swara started shoutin on him..

Swara : hello.. what do u think of yourself haa..??
Sanskaar : what..
Swara : dont act smart okay..
Sanskaar : but what I did..??
Swara : what u did..?? how dare u to insult me..??
Sanskaar : where did i insult u..?? i dont even know u..??
Swara : exactly.. u dont know me.. otherwise u would have not done this what u have done just now..
Sanskaar : excuse me.. may i know what I did..??
Swara : who told u to give 20 rupees to that shopkeeper on behalf of me..
Sanskaar : ohh.. so u are the girl who was fighting..?? (in a low voice) I should have guessed earlier..
Swara : what u said..
Sanskaar : (smiles) nothing mam..
Swara : (with a angry look) I heared..
Sanskaar : look I am sorry.. but you were unnecessarily creating issue there.. so..
Swara : so..?? (increased tone) so u thought lets help this poor girl.. for your very kind information I am not a poor girl okay.. I have money.. its just that I am very strict with my values.. I dont give anyone a single extra rupee then what they deserve.. 
Sanskaar : yaa.. that I saw earlier (taunting tone)
Swara : (very rudely) Look..