Past The Gates

Mateo:We were all terrified at what we saw but I was so certain that CNN said Atlanta was a safe zone. We decided we were gonna look for the safe zone since we kinda did come a day late. But there were people but they weren't normal, you could see their flesh and bones. But there was a point where it was a barricade and we couldn't get through with a car.
*Ayleo Gets out of car*
Ayleo:Aye y'all looks like we gonna be on foot...
Zavi:Nah fuck that you see these hungry lookin mothafuckas!?
Mateo:Only way through the city Zavi...
Shamiqua:Ok here's the plan everybody! We all get our recon packs and move around the barrier. After we get on the other side everybody have your knifes out just in case.
Amara:Sounds pretty clean.
Zay POV
So we were getting past this barricade and I was the last and out of no where this man grabs me. He says nothing but makes moaning noises and tries to continually bite me. I stab him once in his stomach. But he doesn't act like he is fazed. I stabbed him again but he won't just die. Ayleo comes back and grabs me and holds the man back and we all run for it.
Zay: He acted as if he was not feeling shit !
Zavi:We need Fucking answers now!
Mateo:Chill you pussys We are almost to the city.
Ayleo:Mateos right let's just get there shit...
Shamiqua POV
So we were getting closer and closer to the city but we were running as there were these affected humans trying to get us. A year rolled down my cheek. I can't believe all of this is just happening. This has to be a fuckin dream right? No way in the world I pull be caught up I shit. The other fucking day I was at school and now I'm in this bullshit. We finally reached Atlanta and we were walking through the empty streets...

It was silent

It was silent... nobody Said a word we were all in shock at what we saw. It was just army trucks and police cars. We were fine until we made on turn... They were too many... they all suddenly turned and looked at us and started walking fast towards us.

Ayleo:Fuck everybody run!
Mateo:Go go go!
Zavi:Holy shit look look look! There's a tank get on top!

Mateo POV
So we got on top of the tank after the freaks were chasing us and they couldn't get us but we were completely surrounded with no way out...

Mateo POVSo we got on top of the tank after the freaks were chasing us and they couldn't get us but we were completely surrounded with no way out

We were gonna die! I then grabbed Amara and gave her a passionate and long kiss as she kissed back crying. We were all just sitting there and thinking... this is the end and there was no way out. We then just started talking. We were just laughing enjoying our last moments. Out of nowhere we heard sudden gunshots and body's dropping.

???:Hurry up get the fuck outta there
He was on a rooftop and was heading down the stairs on the side of the building. We then headed for the spot he opened up for us and ran to the building across from us he met us down there and we ran through a couple of alleyways and finally found a clear spot.
Ayleo:Yo thank you so fuckin much
???:No problem
Mateo:What's your name if you don't mind
Jack:My name is Jack.
Ayleo:Ok this is Mateo, Zay, Zavi, Amara, and Shamiqua.
Jack:Hey guys
Ayelo:So umm where is the safe zone and wtf are those things?
Jack:There is no more safe zone...it got ambushed last night and those things well... we call them walkers and could only be killed if you hit their brains or head. And if they bite you or scratch you... you can turn into one which means lose of self control.
Zay: Well that explains a fucking lot.
Jack:So I'm guessing you guys wanna get out of here and I have a place we could stay but we need a car to get there and it's on the other side of the city but I think we could get over there quickly because that side is clean so far but there are some walkers so remember what I told you...
Amara:Their Brains got it...
Jack: perfect let's go quickly!
Ayleo: Ok!
Mateo POV
So we were heading out to get the car and slaying walkers at the same time but one scratched me on my neck a little bit but it's gonna be fine anyways.  We then reached the car and we all tried to squeeze in since there was barely enough space. Jack took of really fast and we headed up this hill and there was a little camp where we met two people which is great.

Andrew: Hey my name is Andrew and this is Haylee.
Ayleo:Oh coo
Jack:So you guys hungry
Amara:Hell yeah
Ayleo POV
So we all sat around the campfire talking about ourselves and things that we like until I heard noise come from the woods I turned around and I saw a walker it was too late he bit into....

Words:888
#Cliffhanger
Who gets bitten???
Should I just quit on this story???
Sorry for cutting chapter short...

Words:888#CliffhangerWho gets bitten???Should I just quit on this story???Sorry for cutting chapter short

Jack