Thank You (France x Psychotic! Reader)

Thanks Giving Special

Je t'aime, je t'aime toujour
I am forever yours

She walked to and from school everyday, with him walking always aside her. He had shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes, with some facial hair. His name was Francis, and he would walk her to and from school since she could remember.

Sweet dreams, sweet dreams mon cher
You're always in my prayer

Today, he waited for her in front of the school like always, but today, everyone had left, but she hadn't come out yet. It was really odd for her not to come out yet, so Francis went inside the school. He walked a few hallways and passed a few doors, until he came upon her last class' door; Advanced Ballet Class. He opened the doors to find music paying, and her doing a routine, alone. Her final exams were coming up quick, but she forgot to tell Francis about her extended time for practice.

Softly, sweetly
Wrapped up in heaven's arms
Sailing, soaring over the moon
Gathering star dust

She dashed through the dance floor like an angel to him. However, Francis knew he could never have her to be his. He still watched as she didn't see him come in, and continued to dance gracefully. She jumped, dashed and spun, her (f/c) tutu looking as graceful as the wearer. Francis smiled at her, his blue eyes glowing.

Be still, be safe, be sure
Je t'aime, je t'aime toujour

He loved to see you dance. To him, you showed your true self while dancing. You looked happier and more free, specially when you're alone. At one moment, you bowed, looking to the mirror. Francis wondered why you had suddenly stopped dancing, but frowned to see that you had turned sad while looking at the mirror.

Wishing, praying
All of your dreams come true
Please remember
Where'er you are my heart is with you

You sighed and said to your reflection in the mirror, "You have to practice harder, or Francis will feel sad. You want Francis to be happy, right (Y/n)? Then you have to practice harder, so you'll tell him the truth." Now he yearned to know what the truth was. He loved her, but he knew they couldn't be a thing. Never. However, she turned and saw him standing by the door. She smiled, hoping he didn't hear her remark. She ran to him and he caught her as she jumped to him and spun her around. "How long have you been standing here, Francis?" she asked. "Long enough. Now, what did you want to tell me, mon cherie?"

Sweet dreams, sweet dreams mon cher
Always in my prayer

She took a gulp and said, "Francis, I fell in love with you! Pleasebemyboyfriend!" She blushed madly and looked away. Francis gulped nervously and said to her, "I love you too, (Y/n). Je te'aime toujour". She hugged him tight and said, "You're the best thing that happened to me, Francis."

I am forever yours
Je t'aime, je t'aime toujour

However, Francis did not dare to tell her the truth; that he was just a figment of her imagination, or her psychosis. He was just a thought that came to life because she was lonely and rejected. But even so, he didn't tell her. He loved her too much.