Chapter 1. Its all in her mind

Rachel is a very leaned back person spends most of her time drifting of into her own world. "i always seemed to to about myself in 3rd person , i didn't know what its like to trapped in my own mind .  I mean i'm very popular and outgoing to my friends but towards others im a bit of a loner . i just moved into a apartment in Vewich. which is  a country side . I have two neighbors ive only met one of them she's a business women not in alot just at night. My other neighbor is called Vincent Matthews.  I've never met him , but I've heard him alot at night  he play's piano beautifully i something wonder what he looks like.  

The next morning i wake up and relised i'm late for work , " i work in a call centre I deal with people who need company and suffer alone and fine it easier not be around people but talk over the phone . My boss is quite strict he perferes to sit in the back office with the door shut Mr Blake has never spoken to me apart from when his assistant hired me . I get a call from a lady who wants somebody to listen , she talks about family and relationship matters , but i dont know what to say to her because I have not been in a relationship for 4 years since  Arthur.  I 

 try to reassure her but eventually she relised i dunno what to say 

she hangs up . I'm great full its didn't get awkward my phone begins to ring in front of me i begin to pick up the phone  i put my ear to the phone to hear this deep voice man on the phone he sounded hurt, i dunno if i picked up on people feelings over the while I've worked here . he starts to speak but to my surprise  "  Hello miss garner " I begin to worry how he knows my name, i answered back with a fear my voice " hello sir how may i help you today "  he laughs  " Miss Garner  I don't know if you know this but I've been watching you for awhile now" ' I begin to panic .  Sir this is a call centre for people who feel alone and need company , he cut me off as i was about to finnish my sentence " yes i'm aware of that but you could help me in more way's "  I was now scared I  shouted Who is THis  leave me alone..  the voice from the phone echo in my head  " you dont know  me ma,m but i know you if it makes you feel any better you can call me MR mattews"  i gulped Mr mattews why are you so interested in me * i didnt want him to know that i lived next door so i asked questions.   Mr Matthews  responed with  i would like to ask you a deal come to dinner . I chatted my teeth and said what ??. He responded in a demarding manner you will be coming to dinner with me i hung up,  but To my fears my boss was standing right behind me...