chapter 4.

I woke up with a headache I pulled myself out of bed I couldn't believe I tried it what was u thinking he properly thinks I'm desperate, I realised I'm late again so I quickly get ready and run to the car.  When I arrive at work my boss is eying me up,  please say he don't know what happened,  " Rachel  you made a really good impression on our clients he wants to see you again,  also he left these for you ". I see and envelope and a neck lace , I open the envelope and it's a letter we a credit card on it  , the letters says * dear Rachel I enjoyed your company last night I'm sorry if you think I was rude last night it's just you we're drunk and I just couldn't. These gifts are an allogie *. I'm in shock I turned to my boss who says he wants you to go to a party,  I gulped hard as I like to be an outsider but I know my Mr Blake will send me packing so back to shopping again , i was really happy with my dress from yestersay that i went back to that store called matthews , in the window was this georgous  black dress it was backless ( picture below)

So back to Elisabeth it was she said oh same size different dress I pointed to it she said it was properly out of my price range I desided to check my credit that V gave me I said try this it worked I asked Lizzie if she knew how much I could spen...

So back to Elisabeth it was she said oh same size different dress I pointed to it she said it was properly out of my price range I desided to check my credit that V gave me I said try this it worked I asked Lizzie if she knew how much I could spend, she said your card is limited to 20 grand,  I cries in shook and puzzlement  , he gave he this money why?   So back to getting ready when I arrive home there v car outside , for fuck sake I'm not ready so I rush up stairs put the necklace on my dress and glide down the stairs like I'm royalty he at the bottom of the stairs waiting takes me to the car opens the door for me, .. After a long drive we arrive.  I enter this big house it was almost like a castle  , he greated by other guest and introduce me to his friend, mark  he never mentioned V real name in fact everyone called him v he obviously told them so he mingles with the guys I'm left to stand alone but slowly coming towards me is this blonde girl wearing a ball gown dress, she greets me " I'm Lauren I'm V sister, " I hold the gulp that's in my throat I didn't know what to say . She continues to talk " now ain't you a fine one where ever did my brother find you" I answered nervously I work at a call centre,  she giggled thinking I was joking,  to my surprise she said how do you like our family home,  I was lost for words,  " it's been mine since our parents died,  I'm guessing V has told you much I won't tell you dont want to spoil your fun but my brother is quite wealthy and by the way your dressed you obviously have a better job because that dress is a lot of money I have one in every color,  I held my tongue,  when a hand appeared on my shoulder it was V he gave me some wine, and we began to dance I asked him about his sister,  he told me not to worry" she trying to scare but it's not her. You need worry about"  his charms we're giving me butterflies. " He said you dont have to worry about drinking to much we have a spare room you can sleep in I was very grateful plus this house was beautiful,  I let my hair down and got tipsy not as drunk as I was before thank God don't want to embarrasses my self for a second time,  few hours past it's 1am in, the morning I'm beat I'm supposed to go to work  tomorrow but I'm too far away but lucky V had spoke to my boss.  He takes me to this bedroom the four poster double bed looked better than my bed the walls we're red,  I loved red a lot he's sat down all the bed with me and said I really enjoy your company I didn't mean to but I agreed he learned forward and kissed me,  I couldn't help myself I had to so I kissed back our tongue we're swirling into each other mouths,  he takes his shirt off I'm getting hot and bothed so I took off my dress and he begin holding my head and rubbing his hand up my body, his touch was like ice it sent shivers down my spine . He pushed me to the bed he caressed my every inch of my body ' he slid down my underwear and began running his hand up my thigh and began teasing my legs shivered as he slipped his fingers into my pussy , i began to breath heavily and got so aroused  . He thrust-ed them into me  i  was so wet , i couldn't begin to believe what i was saying " V stop teasing me I cant I need you inside me" his eyes became a dark blue and hes face smirked and he  pulled his trousers down and towering over me is this sexy , rugged  naked man , he began to slowly enter me , it was slightly painful but i didn't care , i felt his cock  get bigger inside me as he began slowly and got faster , i moaned and couldn't help my body who gave into this pleasure , it was becoming intense  . He flipped over and stuffed my head into the pillow , holding me by the back of my neck , while he moved back and forth into my pulsating pussy that was feeling weak and also dripping wet . i was on the  verge of orgasm when became moaning as my orgasm came, the intensity of my orgasm sent him wild , he began pounding me hard and harder and pulling on my hair , he left out a deep moan and i felt his juices filling me up inside me as he pulled out my legs shakes from the damage of his cock . we laid down from exhaustion , i just passed out.