chapter 6 V pov insight of my mind

Well it all started one morning when I was in my little apart I rented didn't want people knowing my wealth, I decided I wanted to have little alone time with my paino and play sweet blissful music when I heard  Rachel Garner. Come in her Flat downstairs, I, d seen her few times  she was very innocent looking, almost shy in a way,  her hair was always up in a pony tail she had green eyes,  that sparked to me, I always liked a challenge I know girls don't go for me when I'm all hidden and don't show my wealth but I loved woman best of all I loved shy and delicut woman there so easy to get close to,  .

The next morning  , I had planned to try and get her to go dinner with me but she refused,  I demarded she come but she was just too stubborn but I wouldn't take no for an answer,  so I rang  an invested who wanted some money to build up their call centre company,  I asked
Him if he hook me up with one of his staff he obviously went for it fell into my trap,  I spent the whole preparing what I was gonna say and act to this women . She will never know who I really am but that's great for now. 

Few hours later I had got dressed and went to a restaurant called la Bella,  it's, the kind romantic girls wanted it made me want to throw up all this dream inspired place I couldn't wait till she got here so I could drink...  Couple of minutes later she finally arrived looking sexy as fuck it was like seeing fucking porn,  she spoke and began being witty as I never told the invester to give my name I let her pick.  This bloody women made me almost shit my self when she called me V she so  close to my name that I downed my drink with this stupid impressive dinner . But she began to talk the more she drank and I realised at that moment she wouldnt be driving home , so I started taking slow slugs of my drink she was completed fucked. 
I drove her back in her car and this damm, women pretty much chucked her drink down me .This smashed arse of a woman was so fucked she couldn't walk divy bitch,  I carried her up the stairs got her keys out of her pocket and put her to bed,  but I had to take my shirt off,  she started looking all alluring and shit and trying to tease me,  I lent down and she kissed me but damm something about her made me think I can't do this now I need more time,  I told her that she,s  too drunk and walked out the door.

The next morning I went to her work and left an appolgie and necklace and a credit  card with some money on it,  while also sneaky sliding another date in their but this time she was coming to my home,  my real home . this girl didn't know what was coming or my plans