DenmarkcChubby!Reader

Itwas just another normal day at the office for you. You got up, gotready and left for work, you had been busy all day with paperwork andyou were so tired of it, you decided to take a lunch. You sat there,nibbling on your food while reading the new book you had picked upfrom the library, when an all too familiar face walked in.

"Hey,what's up, _____?" Mathias asked his friend as he sat down tojoin her for lunch.

"Notmuch. Just eating and enjoying a good book." You smiled asyou placed the bookmark in between the pages you were currentlyreading, so you wouldn't loose your place.

"Whatchagot?" He asked, grabbing your lunch box and rummaging throughit.

"Sure,help yourself. Thanks for asking." you replied, rolling youreyes.

"Aw,come on, you always make the best lunches. You know, If you'd make mylunches I wouldn't have to steal yours." He smirked, his mouthfull of food from the sandwich he had just taken a bite out of.

"Mathias,I'm not going to making your lunch every day, get your girlfriend todo it." You smiled, stealing your lunch back.

"Iwould, but I broke up with her." he sighed, obviously not tooupset about it, still eating the half of the sandwich he had managedto steal from you.

"Seriously?Again? What was wrong with this one?" You asked with a heavysigh and a shake of your head. It seemed as of late, Matthias wasgoing through women as fast as you went through books.

"Thelunches she made sucked." He winked. You rolled her eyes andsighed, again.

"Noseriously, what was wrong with this one? She was smart, pretty,skinny. So what was wrong with her?" You asked.

"Idon't know. I guess I just got bored with her." He said with ashrug and uninterested tone.

"Maybeyou should, you know, not date for a while." You said, givinghim a feigned look of concern.

"Thatmight not be a bad idea. But, that's only gonna happen on onecondition." He smirked, now looking back at you.

"What'sthat?" You smiled back, whenever Matthias smiled, you couldn'thelp but smile in turn.

"Youhave to be my friend with benefits." he said as he leaned incloser and winked at you.

"Sorryto disappoint you, but your gonna have to keep on dreaming." Yousmirked as you patted his cheek rather roughly.

"Aw,come on, _____, don't be like that. We'd be great together and youknow it." His pleading almost sounded genuine, but you knewbetter than to think Matthias was actually interested in you. You'dseen him use this tactic on so many of the girls around the officeand in the bars, to actually fall for it. Not to mention, you twowere best friends and you knew better than to think he'd hit on youfor real.