New Game

(Wait.. What?! Did I just saw a man dived out of the car?!)

***

I'll check out who are they. Stay here. Ryan said as he rushed out of the room.

There are 3 black cars and a mini bus.

***

Goodmorning Counselor. Said by a lady in a black suit with a purple hair.

Counselor Wilma welcomed them and directed her to her office.

***

This is a nice office Counselor.

Oh thank you please have a seat.

Oh thanks. Well let's make things quick. We just want some kids to adopt.

Kids? You're taking more than one ? You.. look young for a parent.

Oh..that's nice of you but.. not only me, also some of my friends outside needs... wants kids Counselor. And we would love to give them a bright future. It's a charitable thing.

Oh.. that's a good thing you're doing for them but..

And I think you're running low on budget here on your orphanage. You see this is indeed a nice office but I saw the main house...wooh looks rough counselor.

Well that's.... true...uhm I.. uhm.. who are you again?

Oh how rude of me blabbering good stuff without saying who I am.
My name is-- Minx. Nice to meet you Counselor.

Nice to... meet you too... uhm.. how many kids do you want? 3 ?

Can you give me a list of 9 years old and above?

(Counselor Wilma handed Minx a binder of names)

There's 12.. that's nice..

Yes.. I'll call them so you could choose..

No.. no.. no.. Counselor.. we don't have to do that. I believe all of them is healthy and smart because of your care. We'll take all of them.

What?! Did I...Hear it right?

Loud and clear Counselor all of 'em.

I.. don't know. But what charity are you in?

Okay. Counselor. ( Minx put a brief case on the table ) Inside of that is $50,000 dollars. More than enough to buy more shit here on your office. And... less expenses for you. It's like you won a lottery today Counselor.
What do you say? Hmm?..

***
Nurse Joy

Hey Amy wait! Why are those kids outside ?

They were adopting all of em.

Oh thats a lot...

Hey uhm where's Alpha?

Why?

Well she'll be adopted too. They're taking older kids. Which is good cause not so much of people adopts older kids. So where is she?

I.. don't know.. I haven't seen her..

Well okay I'll look around.
(Amy left nurse Joy)

Oh nooo... (Nurse Joy went back to the clinic and called on telephone.

Ring*ring*

Eustace!?

Oh hey Joy. I'm buying some stuff for Alpha it's her 12th birthday next week.