Chapter 2

Once we got done with pizza we went to the house. It's such a beautiful house and so much space in it. At foster care you had to share a room with some and each person I had always got adopted. I would have to get a new person and you either get some mean or someone nice. 99% of the time they would be mean to be honest.
Once I walk in Emery leads me up to my new bed room. "This is the guest room. We are going to get decorations tomorrow and we'll decorate your room." Emery says.
"It's fine the way it is, but thank you." I say.
"Look I know you've had a hard life and I can tell you're kinda shy. If you need anything just tell me. I'm like your brother I will always be here for you." I just shook my head and he walks out.
I lay my bags down and lay on the bed. The bed is so soft and my pillow is like memory foam. I lay there thinking about how much my life has already changed and how I have so much to look forward to in the future. Soon I start closing my eyes and fall asleep.
*knock knock*
"Hey Jessica. I'm sorry to wake you but mom and dad are gone to work and sister is gone so I was wondering if you would like for me to make you some breakfast?? Then after breakfast we can go shopping." Emery says.
"Yeah that's fine." I reply.
"What would you like?"
"It doesn't matter."
He just smiles and closes the door. I could hear his footsteps walking away.
I sat up and hop in the shower. It felt so good to take a hot shower.
Once I get done I start to get ready. I put on makeup, but it's the crappy makeup, so it don't look all that great. Once I'm done I go down stairs and smell bacon and eggs. Emery already had a plate laying there for me, so I started eating.
"So you ready for shopping? You get whatever you want mom gave me like a thousand dollars and said we can spend in on whatever and then the left over money you get. How's that sound??" I shook my head.
This is going to be a great day😄
//////////////////////////////////////
Thank you guys so much for ready!! I hope you've had a wonderful day! Love y'all!❤️
P.S. If you don't mind please follow thanks😘