Chapter 1

*Amarie's P.O.V*
I was walking down the hallway at Raw, looking for TJ.

"Hey Amarie!" Noam Dar said

"Hey Amarie!" Noam Dar said. "Hey. Have you seen TJ?" I asked. "He was talking with Brian. You need him?" Noam asked. "Yeah. I'll find him. Thank you, Noam." I said, hugging him. "No problem." He said. I continued down the hallway and got to Sandra. "Just the girl I was looking for. Here's your new ring gear for tonight." Sandra said.

" Sandra said

"Thanks. You're the best!" I told her. She smiled and continued with someone else's gear. I continued down the hallway and heard my friend Teauna's voice coming down the hallway. "Why do you want to see her? She moved on and you should too." I rounded the corner and ran snack into my ex.
"Oh shit." Teauna said, looking at us.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded, crossing my arms. Eddie chuckled. "I came to visit my sister." He said. "Tread lightly, Eddie." Teauna warned.

"That's no excuse, Edwards! What are you really doing here?" I questioned.
"I came to see my sister and... you. Mia, it's been over a year. Are you still holding it against me?" Eddie said with a signature smirk. I wanted to punch him in the face.

"Yes, Eddie, I am! I trusted you! You broke my trust. How am I supposed to get over the fact that I caught you with her?!" I said. Teauna's looked at Eddie and glared at him.

"Mia, please. Listen to me. I was crushed about you leaving TNA. Please, you have to understand." Eddie pleaded. I rolled my eyes.

"I can't. Someone else has come to into my life." I said, as TJ walked up.

"Hey Eddie. It's been awhile." He said, kissing my cheek.

I looked at Eddie and he nods at TJ.

"I'll see you around, Anita." Eddie said, walking away. TJ looked at me and sighed.
"What in the hell was that about?" He asked. I shrugged and Teauna huffed. "Eddie is my brother, adopted, and he never told me about cheating on you." Teauna said. "That's because I caught him with Velvet Sky. Bubba Ray dumped her after that. " I told Teauna and she shrugged. "It's his fault. He lost the best woman ever." Teauna said, hugging me. "Has anyone told Ashton about him cheating?" TJ asked. "No. I just told him that Eddie and I broke up. I did it to save Eddie's ass." I told him. "You shouldn't have. Now he's really going to get it." A voice said.